school assignment

Signify

Particinator
o.k, here it is. we have to do a magazine for writting. My group decided to do a "teen magazine"(im the only guy). Anyway, im doing my article on teen angst. If you could help me by giving me any ideas for my article, id be much apreciative.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Darkness_Reaper said:
o.k, here it is. we have to do a magazine for writting. My group decided to do a "teen magazine"(im the only guy). Anyway, im doing my article on teen angst. If you could help me by giving me any ideas for my article, id be much apreciative.

Uh huh, I bet you chose the Teen Mag Theme. :p

You could write like the politicians and blame everything on music and videogames.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
teen angst? Hahaha, just read 99% of all the posts on this website. They are all fucking teen angst. Boo hoo hoo my parents grounded me because they found herion in my socks. My girlfriend fucked my best friend 3 times and sent the videotape around school and my penis is small. I will cut my legs and arms now to release the tension and pressure I feel. I'm a whiney little bitch and I want the world to revolve around me. My problems are unique and I wish people understood me more.

Signify

Particinator
well....i could do that. the magazine is supposed to be directed at teens, i dont think it would go over well at me calling us whiney pussys. i need to be a bit more articulate

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Darkness_Reaper said:
Interview some goths, ask why they dress like that. ya. Have fun.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You should write your article about the teens on WTF.com. How they come here and rant about their stupid lives. How they want to kill each other and cut themselves because they didn't get what they wanted for x-maxs. How girls come here and ask about sex. That would be an awesome article.