WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

School bites

I just started school and all my teachers are fucking idiots. One thinks she is a drill sergeant, another pretends like he snuffs crack, and another (who i might add is the oldest teacher in the school) Thinks Barney is God in disguise. WTF?!?!?
:mad:

ChrispyBrownies said:
I just started school and all my teachers are fucking idiots. One thinks she is a drill sergeant, another pretends like he snuffs crack, and another (who i might add is the oldest teacher in the school) Thinks Barney is God in disguise. WTF?!?!?
WTF is right. Are you sure you're not the one snorting crack?

ericman123

CEO of the internet
ChrispyBrownies said:
Sorry to hear about your insignificant problems.
Maybe you should grow up and consider that your perspective is at fault.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
ChrispyBrownies said:
What grade are you in?

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Barney IS God, didn't you know that?
Listen to your peers!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I love you...
You love me..
barney gave me H.I.V....
With a great big purple dick, he shoved it in my ass...
Now I can't sit strait in class...

but I more prefer the story of when his cooling fan caught fire and he screamed profanities in front of the kids..

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
ChrispyBrownies said:

morelos

lexicon incognito
sideshow_bob said:
You can snort crack??
snort, smoke, inject, eat, or even take as a suppository.

but it is true: coke is usually the variant which is snorted and crack is typically smoked.

Jung

???
Premium
I think this appropriate for this thread.

Janglenut

Particinator
*sighs* I gotta start college on the 29th, and high school on the 6th.

Omfg Lol, thats funny as hell. May Barney dieLol
Darklight said:
I love you...
You love me..
barney gave me H.I.V....
With a great big purple dick, he shoved it in my ass...
Now I can't sit strait in class...

but I more prefer the story of when his cooling fan caught fire and he screamed profanities in front of the kids..

Fuck

Hoodrat
ChrispyBrownies said:
Physicals are the worst part for me but...thats some weird ass teachers you have.
(Btw ive also heard of people snorting it out other peoples asses)

Slacker

Postaholic
It does not matter what they look like or what their beleifs are it matters that they teach you what you are suppose to be teached. I wonder how he is going to act in the real world? Get real and get a life.