WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

School Fuckin Suks

THE_HATER

Flame Bait
undefinedundefinedundefined I HATE SCHOOL BC OF THE DAMN STATE TESTS THEY MAKE U TAKE. I HAVE TO SPEND MY HOLE DAMN SUMMER TAKIN THE TESTS.

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
kid shut up im gona be working 40 hours a week this summer

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Lol

Pointed noted... nothing can argue with that

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
_Kitana_ said:
Lol

Pointed noted... nothing can argue with that
everyone remember this day as the day kitana replied without haste. rawr kitana... rawr... ;)

stay in school... then at least you'd learn how to spell.

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
yse mabyee hee woold lurne hauw twoo shpel.

lolol...i take the tests.....they arent THAT hard.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ahhh..i remember the days of standardized testing........ barf.

CoNfUzZlEd

I got lost and found here
I hate school too. The teachers at my school are.... W.e.I.r.D.... they teach us either pointless stuff.... or tell us pointless stories about their lives... :confused:

CoNfUzZlEd said:
I hate school too. The teachers at my school are.... W.e.I.r.D.... they teach us either pointless stuff.... or tell us pointless stories about their lives... :confused:

Looks like me like you need MORE school you mongoloid.

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
Isnt school out in 3 weeks?

next week for my child who has year round.

Wait until this fucking whiner gets into the real world.

CoNfUzZlEd

No, im not whining over the fucking fact i have to go to school. I enjoy learning shit since i want to be a district attorney when i grow up. The thing i hate about it is when my algebra teacher tries to be cool and talk to the annoying kids in the back about random things like how accendently drove a nail through his hand, and how the blood squirtted all over the place and shit. I had to fucking stay up till 2 am doing all my fucking hw on top of correcting my 10 page report(and prepping for a presentation in the same class) with reviewing the chapter. If he would have done his job as a teacher, made it a tad bit easier by maybe explaining the fucking section, I would not have had to stay up a fucking extra hour looking over the examples and shit. I would have gotten to bed probably at 12 and would have been rested for the presentation i had to do in my local government class(the class the report was due). Maybe im a fucking nerd for wanting to do well in school, but i just dont like wasting time in the fucking classes im taking. I dont care if my french teacher was sick the past week, i dont want to hear about it. Your back Monsieur Hodgins... no i dont care you puked five times last monday now can we get back to the verb to-be? I am a fucking school nerd... hate me if you want but that is why i hate school.... NO IM NOT A FUCKING MONGOLOID(if you mean that offensively as in retarded) You fucking shortbus window-licker...

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
arrghh i hate district attorneys....i dunno why. I wanna be a software engineer when i grow up. :p

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Banninator said:
arrghh i hate district attorneys....i dunno why. I wanna be a software engineer when i grow up. :p
yikes..be very very careful what you wish for.

CoNfUzZlEd

lol, great doesnt my dream feel loved. Thats alrighty, I wanted to be one since i was in the fifth grade but my friend says dont cuz i will hate it lol. Great support isnt? My brother also wants to be a software engineer. when you come up with a valid reason to hate d.a's then tell me. Maybe it will change my mind lol

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
I'm going to a tech school to learn to build electronic devices. I just finished up my jounior year project friday, It was a cd amplifier that can drive 500 watt speakers (on a quick note i tried it with headphones first and the literaly exploded). I'm waiting for my grade for it. If anyone wants i can send them the schematic and box blue prints.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Anubis485 said:
kid shut up im gona be working 40 hours a week this summer
wow this summer try getting into the real world asshole, when you have to work 50 - 60 hours a week. :mfinger:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
whats 10,000 lawyers in the bottom of a sea.

A good start.