School Fuckin Suks

THE_HATER

Flame Bait
undefinedundefinedundefined I HATE SCHOOL BC OF THE DAMN STATE TESTS THEY MAKE U TAKE. I HAVE TO SPEND MY HOLE DAMN SUMMER TAKIN THE TESTS.

CoNfUzZlEd

I got lost and found here
I hate school too. The teachers at my school are.... W.e.I.r.D.... they teach us either pointless stuff.... or tell us pointless stories about their lives... :confused:

Orangellama

Hoodrat
CoNfUzZlEd said:
I hate school too. The teachers at my school are.... W.e.I.r.D.... they teach us either pointless stuff.... or tell us pointless stories about their lives... :confused:

Looks like me like you need MORE school you mongoloid.

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
Isnt school out in 3 weeks?

next week for my child who has year round.

Wait until this fucking whiner gets into the real world.

CoNfUzZlEd

No, im not whining over the fucking fact i have to go to school. I enjoy learning shit since i want to be a district attorney when i grow up. The thing i hate about it is when my algebra teacher tries to be cool and talk to the annoying kids in the back about random things like how accendently drove a nail through his hand, and how the blood squirtted all over the place and shit. I had to fucking stay up till 2 am doing all my fucking hw on top of correcting my 10 page report(and prepping for a presentation in the same class) with reviewing the chapter. If he would have done his job as a teacher, made it a tad bit easier by maybe explaining the fucking section, I would not have had to stay up a fucking extra hour looking over the examples and shit. I would have gotten to bed probably at 12 and would have been rested for the presentation i had to do in my local government class(the class the report was due). Maybe im a fucking nerd for wanting to do well in school, but i just dont like wasting time in the fucking classes im taking. I dont care if my french teacher was sick the past week, i dont want to hear about it. Your back Monsieur Hodgins... no i dont care you puked five times last monday now can we get back to the verb to-be? I am a fucking school nerd... hate me if you want but that is why i hate school.... NO IM NOT A FUCKING MONGOLOID(if you mean that offensively as in retarded) You fucking shortbus window-licker...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Banninator said:
arrghh i hate district attorneys....i dunno why. I wanna be a software engineer when i grow up. :p
yikes..be very very careful what you wish for.

CoNfUzZlEd

lol, great doesnt my dream feel loved. Thats alrighty, I wanted to be one since i was in the fifth grade but my friend says dont cuz i will hate it lol. Great support isnt? My brother also wants to be a software engineer. when you come up with a valid reason to hate d.a's then tell me. Maybe it will change my mind lol

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
I'm going to a tech school to learn to build electronic devices. I just finished up my jounior year project friday, It was a cd amplifier that can drive 500 watt speakers (on a quick note i tried it with headphones first and the literaly exploded). I'm waiting for my grade for it. If anyone wants i can send them the schematic and box blue prints.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Anubis485 said:
kid shut up im gona be working 40 hours a week this summer
wow this summer try getting into the real world asshole, when you have to work 50 - 60 hours a week. :mfinger: