WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

school fucking sux

god i fucking hate school......i have thi scool 5 period sometimes....and by sometimes i mean that the teacher is preatty cool sometimes but everynow and then he is on the fucking rage and then he starts fucking going all crazy and shit and i just want to fucking shot him in the fucking face :gun: .......but then the next day we can trown fucking paper and bottles at him and he doesnt even fucking care..........GOD LIFE AND SCHOOL FUCKING SUX :mfinger:

Lesli

Girlie Girl
gosh

haha...sounds like my sixth hour chem. class

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh your class is a bad ass

Geez we throw stuff on a daily bases. Everyday we throw paper airplanes, beads, anything.

Once someone threw a paper airplane and it got stuck in the teachers hair, everyone was laughing at her and she didnt know why.

Another time she was sitting at her desk grading papers and some one threw a bottle at her and it smacked her right in the face and everyone was laughing and no one would admitt it. So she didnt do anything (what a dumbass)

Another time some kid sprayed pepper spray, but that kid ended up getting suspended for half a year.

Other times we just cuss at her, and we get away with it cause the class runs the show.

pshh .. well I've got nothing to rant about as far as school goes at this point cause I'm out for the summer heh heh :p ... but yea last semester I had this guy that if you so much as said 'crap' or anything else he considered a swear word he'd see to it you were suspended for at least a couple days :gun:. No more of him though cause he retired last year (hence his bitchyness I'm guessing) but yeah not much to do cause teachers don't get fired unless they really fuck up :sword: , well at least not in indiana anyways. School sucks balls and there's nothing to do aside from drop out .. which is, to be blunt, retarded cause you pretty much screw yourself for life if ya do that :bomb:

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
School sucks, but you have to deal with it, or in the end your just fucked.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
You could always be like the common loser and drop out of high school.

Now that I'm done with school, I have really forgot how much that I really hated it. Just stick through it, because the worse the school year, the better the summer is going to feel :). I had a real shitty year and I considered dropping most of my classes, but I stuck through it, and now that I'm having the best summer of my life.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You kids have no idea what the real world is like, so enjoy being assholes while you can.

dont your parents hear about this stuff?

i hope none of you feel to stupid when you apply for college.

and yes, school does suck, it is a big pain in the ass. deal with it, cuz work sucks even harder.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I'm just looking forward to all of that when I get done with school. :thumbsdn:

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl "i hope none of you feel to stupid when you apply for college."

I dont know about anyone else here but im already in college.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
school fucking does in fact suck. Bus fucking on the other hand is great, so is field trip fucking.

Big E

burner of random shit
Yes school does suck but I do like some of the teacher his name is Mr.Tolliver someone put a blow up doll on his chair and he did not even care. His wife is cool to. But her sister Mrs.Nicolson is a FUCKING BITCH

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
How about this, let's not whine about school like three year olds and just do it. Nobody likes school, so why complain about it? Though its hated, its also inevitable.

Big E

burner of random shit
Very good words of wisdom bullshyt (claping).

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
School is nothing compared to the rest of life.

morelos

lexicon incognito
dustinzgirl said:
You kids have no idea what the real world is like, so enjoy being assholes while you can.
anyone who quotes her (clearly pathetically insecure) boyfriend's name as her HANDLE likewise has no idea what the real world is like. how much older than the 'kids' are you? i'd guess anywhere from two years (19 or so) to negative three years (14, give or take a bit)...

~ dan ~