WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

school is the play house for satan!

school sucks!!!
what were they thinking when they biult schools!?
if i had it my way all schools would be giant BBQ's!
burn the lot!!! :sword: die school die!!! :D

I graduated five years ago and I actually kind of miss school. Damnit! Where was my inner nerd when I was failing half my classes!? Oh, that's right.......at the bottom of a beer bottle ;)

PS: this thread should be in Life Sucks, by the way :)

Jung

???
Premium
zombie_pirate said:
school sucks!!!
what were they thinking when they biult schools!?
burn the lot!!! :sword: die swchool die!!! :D
Just drop out, we need more McDonald's workers and trash men in the world anyway.

lol

junglizm said:
Just drop out, we need more McDonald's workers and trash men in the world anyway.
dude the less mc'donalds the better *mc'donalds home of the cum burger!lol*

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
yEah! hoo neds skool? i wish i cud b a 10yro the rests ov mah lif.
i dn t ned 2b smert ass long ass i hav aIm.

*I can't find my Cheese Puff's, dammit.*

Last edited by gehtfuct : Today at 1:18 PM.
Last edited by gehtfuct: Today at 1:19 PM.
Last edited by gehtfuct: Today at 1:20 PM.
Last edited by gehtfuct: Today at 1:21 PM.

Der!~

magnolia

Postaholic
School is good for you. It adds character and some other bullshit like that my dad kept telling me. Bla bla bla. be social. learn social skills. All I ever learned is that you can't trust girls who are you peers cuz they're gadda backstab you and leave you hangin there when u need em most.

Anyway, school is good cuz u can't get anywhere without a high school deploma or a college degree.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
zombie_pirate said:
And if I had it my way people like you would be drug out into the street and shot.

But I guess we all just have to deal with the hand we were dealt.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
if you think school blows... wait till you get to the real world.. Try getting fired the day after finding out your girlfriend is pregnant with your baby and every credit company demanding immediate payment simultaniously :)

Jung

???
Premium
UberSkippy said:
And if I had it my way people like you would be drug out into the street and shot.

But I guess we all just have to deal with the hand we were dealt.
He doesn't realize that he would be the one cooking the BBQ for all us educated people. :lol:

Hope you like chef hats, grease and working your ass off for barely enough money to live on, much less have fun with.

MetalHead

Clitpickle
Your right, school sucks ass. I mean having no school sure has worked out well for Uganda. What little bitch needs things like medicine, or even the loser that designed that computer your using. It's all over rated anyway. I mean wouldn't we all like to just stay home and watch tv. Oh wait, no TV unless someone got shoved in a locker so many times he wants to spend his life making pictures show up on a black box. Oh well, who needs television there are other things we can do. Let's get on the internet and chat. Poop on a stick, We don't have internet either. Gee now I wish that Bill guy had gotten pantsed so many times he wanted to link every computer in the world together. No matter. I'll just read a book. Crap, there are no books either. Gee I wish someone would have gone to school and built a printing press. Not that this matters much, none of us can read anyway, because none of us went to school to learn that language that doesn't exist because no-one wanted to create it since they didn't go to school either. Hmm, kinda makes you think again eh. School can suck at times, but we all have to go. Unless of course you would rather live on the street, like that guy that asks you for money everytime you walk by.

junglizm said:
The trash men here get paid upwards of 30 bucks an hour.

I get paid 9-10 working for a drywaller.

I "graduated" 2 years ago. High school was the worst 4 years of my life. I don't miss it at all.