WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

School Sucks

don't you think school sucks. i have to go to an all boys scool, but there is an all girls school just across the road with is good. But n e ways, i hate. i wake upo some mornings and think, shit i cant be arsed to get and go to school. then when i get to school i spoken to every fucking teacher in the whole place cos i havnt done my homework. BIG SHIT. who cares. if i dont do it you dont need to mark it.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You don't like it don't go? I'm sure other kids feel the same way. School sucks, of course it does, I know you're thinking, I could do sooooo much more. But really what could you be doing?
You obviously don't need to go as you can type SO WELL.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
No, you suck. And it's rubbing off on the school.

toti

will rep for food
id h8 to be in america lol im 16 an finished skwl but in america skwl goes on until ur 18 wich suks donket dik

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
toti said:
id h8 to be in america lol im 16 an finished skwl but in america skwl goes on until ur 18 wich suks donket dik
ya, u dnt nEd nemore skwl bi da way u type 1 ken tel dat. skwl = de sh1t, no skwl = de r0xx0r

Janglenut

Particinator
Donket Dick...

ROFL~~!@!@~@#~!#!#$!@#$@#$%#@$^

That's fucking awesome.

Say it with me people.

You think school sucks? Wait til you graduate...........

The shit that's in store will make school seem like a cakewalk.

Damn, I sound like my parents.........

star99ers

One of a kind
Wow an all boy's school must be pretty boring. I would never go to a private school, especially an all boys one.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Play hookie and sneek into the all girls school... Fuck a couple and then return back and go home!! simple enough...

:confuse: I have the same problem as in I go to a boy school, but it gets wworse I have saturday school. :thumbsdn:

gummi_

Tenderony
I go to an all boys school, it doesnt bother me that much. We have an all girls school next door, however, and that might be a factor :p (So might the fact that we share our pool with the chick school).

I can actually say that i have no 'regrets', if you can call them that, about going to an all boys. You can muck around and everything with your mates without having to worry (?) about girls... dont have to be on your best behaviour to impress etc. I think that the all boys environment has benefits, basically.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You don't need school, you will do just fine without it. I suggest being a writer, because you communicate so well. I just love reading all of your posts!

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
...You know, the person that started this thread and Mr. Donket Dik have one thing in common:
They. Cannot. Type. Or. Spell. For. Shit. Their grammar is also horrendous.

The moral? Stay in school, kids. Just stay in school.

ChilianFuckFace said:
You don't need school, you will do just fine without it. I suggest being a writer, because you communicate so well. I just love reading all of your posts!
LOL your such and ass ChilianFuchFace :thumbsup:

Fuck school i went to school graduated and owe student loans. I did get a job, made good money and own my own house tho :p