WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

School Sucks

School is so boring,Iim in business classes and we don't do shit so here I am. Schools should let all students leave if they don't have classes because this is a waste of a day sit in study halls all day and do nothing. The thing is though I'm not just a stupid stoner I am actualy pretty smart 3.8 if you were woundering but its not really being smart just being diciplined. Also I have a question to all people who may have herd of the ASVAB test. This is a military placement test that all 11th grade students have to take. I got a perfect score on it and the Military sends me shit everyday what should i do?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
join the military and fight for Ol' Red White and Blue. Obviously.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Tell them you're done with your education because you're Enlightened.

Oh and I graduated highschool early with a 4.1 and I've smoked pretty much all through and high school and a year and a half into college. Being a stoner doesnt mean anything.

Perhaps ask them for extra work if you get that bored. Now about the military sending you stuff everyday, I don't know what to tell you about that. I guess just deal with it, it'll have to stop eventually.

Fuck the military i find it pointless yes u might have some greater advantages butthey just use u to go and fight their battles whether or not u agree with them. i mean hell would u go fight a person because they have more money then u or just cause u can beat em up