WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

school

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMFT

Banned - What an Asshat!
School sucks. all we do is wait for the bus to takes a place we don't even want to go at 7 am in the fucking morning. all we do is sit around, getting sleepy, listing to to some fatass teacher telling us what to do. And theres physical ed. what really burns me up is that they say were all not fit at all. when really the pe teacher is big enough to be the boulder in indiana jones!every year i count the minutes till the end of the hours and the hours till the end of the week and the weeks till the end of the month and the months until the end the school year. i think is un fucking fair the government holds us against out will like that. DIE SCHOOL!!! :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
eh

sounds like my middle school,listen to this shit, its kinda funny..in my pe class, i got sick and tired of it, to avoid doing tae-bo(remember that shit?) ahah i threw that fucking tape on the roof when it was raining and only got detention for it. I'm glad i did it, because tae-bo was the gayest. but yeah that sounds alot like my middle school.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
At my High School last year, a P.E. class revolted. They just all LEFT in the middle of a class.

They still didn't fire the damn teacher... she is so horrible. I saw her sock a kid in the face! I went to an administrator about it, and he just dismissed it with a "She wouldn't do that."

Some people have just been teaching too long for their own (and everybody else's) good.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
TMFT said:
School sucks. all we do is wait for the bus to takes a place we don't even want to go at 7 am in the fucking morning. all we do is sit around, getting sleepy, listing to to some fatass teacher telling us what to do. And theres physical ed. what really burns me up is that they say were all not fit at all. when really the pe teacher is big enough to be the boulder in indiana jones!every year i count the minutes till the end of the hours and the hours till the end of the week and the weeks till the end of the month and the months until the end the school year. i think is un fucking fair the government holds us against out will like that. DIE SCHOOL!!! :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword:
beamer skool isn't that bad...................but mr casias is a fatass

TMFT

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
beamer skool isn't that bad...................but mr casias is a fatass

ARE YOU FUKIN CRAZY!!! SCHOOL SUCKS!!!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
someone needs a hug! :p

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
When I was in school my PE teacher wore a freakin wallet in her back pocket....She kinda looked like skelator reborn!!.. :redface:

Btw.. Awsome how you put your thread in "work Bytes" :thumbsup:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
TMFT said:
ARE YOU FUKIN CRAZY!!! SCHOOL SUCKS!!!
dude your still in middle school, jus wait till you're in high school and you can drive and shit, then it will get better...but trust me to make it a ton better, NEVER DATE FUCKING CHEERLEADERS!

boo fucking hoo... 7 every morning? i go somewhere i don't want at 6 every morning... it's called work, which comes after school... school's only 12 years of your life (if you don't include college or any of that bullshit), then you gotta work for the next 70 years then retire.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
boo fucking hoo... 7 every morning? i go somewhere i don't want at 6 every morning... it's called work, which comes after school... school's only 12 years of your life (if you don't include college or any of that bullshit), then you gotta work for the next 70 years then retire.
ya beamer the hell up

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
lol cobra, I was jokin' man.
man i need a hug...........me and my g/f broke up so i can't hug her or its sexual assualt

[Sky]
P.S. if your going to shorten my name use Sky

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
I getting tired of these, I school & I hate my teaher threads.

KILL YOUR FUCKIN SELF IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH LIFE. :mad: :mfinger: :gun: :bomb: :thumbsdn:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
I getting tired of these, I school & I hate my teaher threads.

KILL YOUR FUCKIN SELF IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH LIFE. :mad: :mfinger: :gun: :bomb: :thumbsdn:
please kill yourself beamer.........joking

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Indeed school sucks, but without it, you would be a retard. :eek:
I'm just glad I got it over with, and I'm in a community college. :gun:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
TMFT said:
its called dropping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.