Schools are fucked

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Skitch0o0 said:
My friend graduated with a 1.0 cumulative GPA. If you can't graduate, you ARE a dumbass no matter what. Yes, not doing some work doesn't necessarily make you stupid. Neglecting your work enough to fail at something as easy as junior high makes you a complete fucking moron.

I did no work, and knew almost all of the material. Don't throw that at me, I know better. Some of the most amazing (and yes, smart) people I've known have done horribly in school.

I'm not a "complete fucking moron," nor am I a "dumbass." You, however, generalize and put me in a box with stupid people. I'm not stupid, I'm what's called an under-achiever. Ever heard of one?

I didn't want to patronize you, but there I just did. Beh.

I had a lot of problems outside of school, and I simply didn't do any work. Could I pass Junior High if I wanted to? I don't doubt it. But I didn't want to, and I didn't graduate. Does a piece of paper automatically grant me wisdom that I don't already have?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I graduated school with a 3.52 cumulative and was there less than half the time. I did very little of the work in general and almost none of the homework. Anybody can pass public school. I don't care how smart you are. Basically, the more you know, the bigger dumbass you are if you fail. The fact that you can't seem to grasp this point just exemplifies your own stupidity.

"Under-achiever" - n. A lazy person (who is generally overweight) who thinks that just because they know some things people should hand them everything on a silver platter without having to put forth effort; syn. dumbass, moron, twat, dipshit, fuck up

If you think you're so smart and are trying to make some point by defying this "sheet of paper", why don't you tell me what you could be doing with your time instead? Or better yet, tell me what you did do with your time while you were obviously not learning material that people (most of which who were probably pretty shitty at their job, I'll admit) were trying to teach you.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Your avoidance of my point astounds me. Let me make it more simple.

I did learn. Shut up.

Didn't I say that I learned my lesson? I am now doing well in school (or I was during the school year) and plan to continue doing so.

As for your accusation of me being overweight, I weigh 130 pounds and I'm 5' 10".

I'm not "defying" any sheet of paper, I'm asking if that makes me any smarter at the drop of a hat. And what did I do with my time? I generally mulled over what I was learning, rather than doing incessant busy work, and drew my own conclusions.

You say I want the world handed to me on a "silver platter," but I didn't ask for anything I wasn't willing to work for. Testing out of high school, beleive it or not, requires testing. Imagine that.

Unforgiven

That Guy
all the stuff they tried to teach me in school... all the stuff they tried to feed me, is forgotten... simply because i didn't care... i didn't give a damn about history... i didn't give a damn about mathematics... i didn't give a damn about any of it. i just wanted out. i failed history 12 and math 12, and so didn't get enough credits to get my diploma. the education system is fucked. i don't need any of that shit for what i do. the only thing i need for what i want to do, is english... which was my highest mark in grade 12, with a 73%.

i rule :rolleyes:

_pissed_biotch_

Pissed Rapper
I blame fucky school's on the preps,mean/ugly/nasty/scary/smelly teachers,stupid dress codes(why the hell is it against dress code to wear my "bite me" wrist band? :confused: ),and the nasty-ass stink in the boys locker room(girls locker room smells better) and also in our school's boys locker room the showers have fences around them and if they want to take a shower they have to have the coach unlock the fence(hehe it's a long story why the fences are there let's just say that it involves sliding inbetween the showers with water mwuahaha it's fun) and also the pizza in the lunch room is cold more often then it should be to be considered normal school-food-suckiness :(

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
NoSubstance said:
Your avoidance of my point astounds me. Let me make it more simple.

I did learn. Shut up.

Didn't I say that I learned my lesson? I am now doing well in school (or I was during the school year) and plan to continue doing so.

As for your accusation of me being overweight, I weigh 130 pounds and I'm 5' 10".

I'm not "defying" any sheet of paper, I'm asking if that makes me any smarter at the drop of a hat. And what did I do with my time? I generally mulled over what I was learning, rather than doing incessant busy work, and drew my own conclusions.

You say I want the world handed to me on a "silver platter," but I didn't ask for anything I wasn't willing to work for. Testing out of high school, beleive it or not, requires testing. Imagine that.
Show me where I said you were fat. And if failing junior high isn't dumb, are you trying to say that it's intelligent to fail junior high?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Unforgiven said:
all the stuff they tried to teach me in school... all the stuff they tried to feed me, is forgotten... simply because i didn't care... i didn't give a damn about history... i didn't give a damn about mathematics... i didn't give a damn about any of it. i just wanted out. i failed history 12 and math 12, and so didn't get enough credits to get my diploma. the education system is fucked. i don't need any of that shit for what i do. the only thing i need for what i want to do, is english... which was my highest mark in grade 12, with a 73%.

i rule :rolleyes:
What do you do? (Or want to do?)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Skitch0o0 said:
Show me where I said you were fat. And if failing junior high isn't dumb, are you trying to say that it's intelligent to fail junior high?

Upon re-reading, you did not say I was fat, but you said under-achievers are usually fat. I mis-read.

I am not saying, nor did I ever say, that it wasn't dumb to fail junior high. I'm saying that I'm not dumb. Dumb people and dumb actions are different. I know I should have passed, and it was a mistake not to. I know it was plain stupid not to. But you attacking me and calling me "pretty stupid," "a complete fucking moron," "dumbass, moron, twat, dipshit, fuck up," etc (yes, I did just get tired of copy and pasting) isn't justified, in my opinion, hence I defend myself.

Had you said my actions were stupid (which they were), I would have agreed.

Unforgiven, good luck :thumbsup:

Bauber

Captain Love
Die

Who cares get over the shit and for posting something so damn dumb; I hope your die a painful death after having your eyes gouged out :sword: !!! :mfinger:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Bauber said:
Who cares get over the shit and for posting something so damn dumb; I hope your die a painful death after having your eyes gouged out :sword: !!! :mfinger:
Yes, because your post here is so much more worth readind... :rolleyes: