WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines School's.

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
I'm a student in a school. And well, I'm wonder if the school is doing enough teaching, or a good enough job. For example...

I was in Bio. and our class was talking about Ovaries (and other parts of the females body). And a girl, that has failed more than once, rased her hand and asked. "Wait, the ovaries are those things in your neck ?" That coming from a girl, really pissed me off. I just think that that Ignorance is afwul. I can't stand it. And well. I'm starting to think that it isn't even the school thats doing the bad job. It's these "cool" drunks and stoners. Oh, later that day she asked what a stripe was. That was just plain insulting.

lol, it's no doubt in anybody's mind that america's schooling is behind a lot of european and asian countries in the world because of probably the main thing. In a country where if you drop out and work hard enough you can still make money. There's no motivation to do well in school when you can be successfull now, and when there's no enforcement amongst people...then there's going to be no educated...and stupid girls asking wtf ovaries are.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
It's not the school, it's her. She doesn't listen and that's why she's a dumb fuck.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Pepto Bismol21 said:
I'm a student in a school. And well, I'm wonder if the school is doing enough teaching, or a good enough job. For example...

I was in Bio. and our class was talking about Ovaries (and other parts of the females body). And a girl, that has failed more than once, rased her hand and asked. "Wait, the ovaries are those things in your neck ?" That coming from a girl, really pissed me off. I just think that that Ignorance is afwul. I can't stand it. And well. I'm starting to think that it isn't even the school thats doing the bad job. It's these "cool" drunks and stoners. Oh, later that day she asked what a stripe was. That was just plain insulting.
You realize that those same people are the main source of members for this site, right?

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
RageAgainst said:
It's not the school, it's her. She doesn't listen and that's why she's a dumb fuck.
Exactly. There are some people that just cannot be taught.

well there was this one girl in my study hall that didn't know what a womb was...

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
dull_bullet said:
well there was this one girl in my study hall that didn't know what a womb was...
there was this one guy on wtf.com that didnt know what a shift key was... [sic]

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Skitch0o0 said:
there was this one guy on wtf.com that didnt know what a shift key was... [sic]
I thought you were supposed to be a teacher skitch.... if you are, then surely you have more to weigh in on this thread than mindless shite...

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
chucktheskiffie said:
I thought you were supposed to be a teacher skitch.... if you are, then surely you have more to weigh in on this thread than mindless shite...
I do, and I almost posted it, but then I read the second half of the kids post and could only manage a quick, sarcastic one-liner before going and throwing up my lunch. I save my more thoughtful replies for the posts I deem "worthy".

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Skitch0o0 said:
I do, and I almost posted it, but then I read the second half of the kids post and could only manage a quick, sarcastic one-liner before going and throwing up my lunch. I save my more thoughtful replies for the posts I deem "worthy".
lets have it.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
chucktheskiffie said:
lets have it.
*sigh*

*searches for "on" button for brain*

Ok, my first order of business is to agree with whoever it was that said that it wasn't the school, that girl is just a tard. I would like to expound on that, however, and say that typically stupidity is a learned trait. I like to theorize that stupidity is the opposite of intelligence, not just the lack of. Therefore, people are born with a clean slate and are, for lack of better words, "innocent" or at zero. Then they either get smart or stupid, however this is a nurture thing more that a nature thing. Typically I find that stupid kids have even stupider [sic] parents. I like to think of it as some kind of Sith Empire that focuses on the Stupid side of the force. It's usually not until these stupid kids have kids of their own to fuck up that they match or surpass the stupidity of their parents. So basically, this issue of stupidity is a parental issue.

However, there is the issue of ignorance, which I define slightly differently than innocence and stupidity. Ignorance, while akin to stupidity, is more of a lack of knowledge even in the presence of said knowledge. Innocence is a simple lack of exposure, exerience while ignorance is having not gained anything from experience. Ignorance can be an issue of schools as well as parents. There are a fair number of schools (more commonly in conservative districts, but also in liberal disctricts) that don't teach children concepts that free-thinking individuals need, instead they teach ignorance and indifference and "facts". I, for one, would rather have the future generations that will be paying my pension and medi-care know how to deal with dynamic issues in a creative and intelligent way rather than just trying to throw the same crap at the issues that failed the old leaders.

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
I know what would solve this. I know

A so called "no-tard-left-behind"-act :)
yeah that´s it.

well.. I think "stupidity" as we know it, is not in your (or the fuctards) genes.. It´s in the values that the environment; the parents, feed their children.. Even if your parents are both dumb as shit, it doesn´t mean that the kid necessarily is. They just often lack the motivation..
Now this is weird. As it is often stated that a humanbeings one main need is the "need-to-know". You know, the shit that got us out from the swamp in the first place.. Humans are said to be self-motivating; the motivation rises from the knowing itself.

so... all in all. All dumbfucks are fundamentally twisted and should have no right to live.

Ahem

Its just kids..

During my time at school (like 6/7 years ago) kids actually gave a damn about what they were learning - perhaps that was just my particular year. We still had our students who just didn't care whether they learned anything at all, these are the kinda kids who take drugs at school, bully the teachers and generally terrorize other students.

My old school tried hard to cope with the influx of idiots - as an overall result they failed. If a kid is just being stupid, or they just don't care then I really don't see how the school can be blamed (if they try of course..).

But then again you have kids who just want to look "cool" and don't want to look like geeks, nerds and so-forth to just "fit in". These are the kids that let down society - the ones one maybe want to learn but won't because their peers would give them grief for it.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Pepto Bismol21 said:

<SIC>And well, I'm wonder how that that people such as you with their double word usage, improper use of apostrophe's and use of conjunctions at the beginning of a sentence manage to pass third grade English .</SIC>

You go to a school where the girls think their ovaries are in their neck?

2233boys

Yes you are!
ferengi74656 said:
<SIC>And well, I'm wonder how that that people such as you with their

You start a sentence like that, and dare question someone else’s grammar and sentence structure?
:rofl:

ferengi

Yay fire!
2233boys said:
You start a sentence like that, and dare question someone else’s grammar and sentence structure?
:rofl:
The level of intelligence on this forum never ceases to amaze me. :rolleyes:

ferengi74656 said:
<SIC>And well, I'm wonder how that that people such as you with their double word usage, improper use of apostrophe's and use of conjunctions at the beginning of a sentence manage to pass third grade English .</SIC>
dictionary said:
sic1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sk)
adv.
Thus; so. Used to indicate that a quoted passage, especially one containing an error or unconventional spelling, has been retained in its original form or written intentionally.
I was doing that to emphasize the errors he made, Eintstein. :rolleyes:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
its pretty bullshit how people act, they spend more time tokin up than anything else