WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scientist Predict that...

When will Eclipsed Be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Scientists have been laboring for minutes and have predicted with whta they claim is 100% accuracy that eclippsed will be banned sometime in the next 24 hours. They rest this claim entirely on Newton's Three Laws of Moron. Which state:

1. Every person who isn't a moron will remain an intelligent or average person, and every person who is a moron will remain a moron, unless acted upon by an outside force.

2. The relationship between someone's intelligence and e-penis size is given by the formula:
c*I = E
in this formula we will let c = cool points, I = calculated intelligence. Which can calculated by the following formula:
(IQ - 80)/10 = I

3. For every moron there is an equal and opposite intelligent poster to take them down.

Scientists also base this calculation on the fact that Eclipsed was recently temp banned shortly after registration.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I rate his shelf life extremely low.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
he was already ready banned by the time a read this. figures.

DidUFlossYet said:
wow i got lost in that, now i feel stuiped:(
I love when people misspell words such as 'spell', 'stupid', 'retard', and 'dumbass'.

i know that about you, thats why i did it; just to make you happy!!;)

Descent

Hella Constipated
That's the greatest post I've ever read in B&T.

He is the master of necroposting, first grade humor minus the scat (i.e., not really humor at all), and retraded threads.

He's Gonna Get Snaped®!

DidUFlossYet said:
i know that about you, thats why i did it; just to make you happy!!;)
If you changed your gender from 'undisclosed', I would know whether to be happy or creeped out.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
girl is my guess. read profile

edit: too late, but i was right

How people make up great bait and tackle posts like this, i dont know. But, im totally impressed. Congrats.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Jessica43999 said:
How people make up great bait and tackle posts like this, i dont know. But, im totally impressed. Congrats.
as you've once said to me many times jess, i'm awesome :thumbsup:

you're awesome too, btw

Status
Not open for further replies.