WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines scott peterson WTF

urbestbet

Clitpickle
Dude this guy better go DOWN!i'm talking chair here,snap crackle zap,theres reports coming in about the jury may deadlock,holy shit,no wait i just saw on tv there having a meeting about a juror doing a self investigation which would cause a miss trial,ya gotta be kidding me!!!!!!

tzedek

Original Member
they got him by the balls... hes a dead man

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Why was this story national news.. there are murders all the time.. that get nothing more than a news blurb...

tzedek

Original Member
DanGeo23 said:
Why was this story national news.. there are murders all the time.. that get nothing more than a news blurb...

to advert the public's attention from Halliburton scandal? :dizzy:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DanGeo23 said:
Because they had nothing better to report at the time.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hope he goes down.. :thumbsdn:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
News Flash!

-- A juror in the Scott Peterson double murder trial has been dismissed
and replaced with an alternate.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
:mfinger: OMFG! Just make him guilty already - stupid sonofabitch!

Seriously, his 'excuses' are so dumb. Dyed hair, drove to Mexico with like thousands of dollars, put gasoline over the tarps in his garage (gets rid of DNA), grows a goatee, goes "fishing" a lot before Laci went "missing"...I mean come on! This is like Law & Order material! BUST HIM ALREADY! :sword:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
msalyss85 said:
:mfinger: OMFG! Just make him guilty already - stupid sonofabitch!

Seriously, his 'excuses' are so dumb. Dyed hair, drove to Mexico with like thousands of dollars, put gasoline over the tarps in his garage (gets rid of DNA), grows a goatee, goes "fishing" a lot before Laci went "missing"...I mean come on! This is like Law & Order material! BUST HIM ALREADY! :sword:
The classic was turning the Nursery into an office the day after they disappeared. I guess he was PRETTY sure they weren't coming back...

©¥©

My Name: Po
tzedek said:
to advert the public's attention from Halliburton scandal? :dizzy:

becouse the media goes after what gets the most feedback the story was something weve never seen before so a lot of people where interested. For example this thread could have been about the hundred other murders that have happended in the last week but its on peterson.

FUCK the media!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
TZ said:
to advert the public's attention from Halliburton scandal?
ahhh. ... It all makes sense now... its just like the Sandy "I didn't know stuffing classified documents in my pants and taking them home was a crime" Berger story that got no coverage because of the Hacking incident.... thanx for clearing it up..

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
just to let everyone know how far out of the loop i am. i never heard of this story until today! thats how addicted to the internet i am. i spend my days online rather then watching or reading the news!

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Scott Peterson. Yes, another fucker no one will miss if he rots in jail for his entire natural life. I'd like to see him become someone's bitch rather than getting the easy out of death by execution. What can I say? I'm a malicious fuck.

tzedek

Original Member
DanGeo23 said:
ahhh. ... It all makes sense now... its just like the Sandy "I didn't know stuffing classified documents in my pants and taking them home was a crime" Berger story that got no coverage because of the Hacking incident.... thanx for clearing it up..

haha, not a problem. ok seriously, i have no idea why this is such a big thing in the media. Maybe with all the racial profiling stuff going on they just want to show they arent targeting anybody... i dont know

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
gurlgonewild said:
Scott Peterson. Yes, another fucker no one will miss if he rots in jail for his entire natural life. I'd like to see him become someone's bitch rather than getting the easy out of death by execution. What can I say? I'm a malicious fuck.
Yeah...I'd like to see him rot in jail too, but really....who wants to pay taxes to support his sorry ass? Frankly I think he should be killed the way he killed his wife and son, except he should be revived a few times and have it done all over again. Yes, I'm a bitch, I admit it.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
dustinzgirl said:
who is scott peterson?

are you serious? because i asked that same question a few days ago hahahaha i found out the answer though.. he was that guy that killed his wife and left her for dead in some lake/bay type thingie. im sure the internet can tell you.. but he is going to jail for a very very longt ime or getting the death penalty. im hoping for the death penalty i really dont think my hard earned tax dollars (when i work) should support him in jail! this system is so fucked up