WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Screw Fort Benning

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I went down there with my best friend to visit his wife before she ships out for Iraq, and while we were on base, some asshat backs into my front bumper with a Reese hitch... a 2" receiver you know. Only the kicker is that I didn't find out about it until I got to the hotel. So now there is a perfect fuckin square indented in the front of my bumper and it's all bent to fuck. :thumbsdn: So to that I say fuck Fort Benning and all it's vehicle driving residents. :mfinger: I respect what those men and women are doing, but crashing into my truck isn't supposed to be one of those things. :thumbsdn:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
yeah! fuck Fort Benning! lol ... I went to basic training there. We call it "sand hill"

Jung

???
Premium
breakology said:
yeah! fuck Fort Benning! lol ... I went to basic training there. We call it "sand hill"
Sand Hill. :thumbsdn: Stairway to heaven. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

Benning wasn't fun, neither was Columbus.

XBlade97

Flame Bait
I have no idea what you guys are talking about but this fort seems to be the enemy, we should make a small army of kids to throw themselves at the enemies.

Jung

???
Premium
I did a lot of work for the intranet, Tacnet and Siprnet while I was at Drum. (As a Network Engineer/TOC Sgt., it was My only meaningful garrison job, and nobody else knew dick about web dev.) I was using css, cgi, php and asp for private sites; mostly for quick page loads and asthetics. The public .mil sites seem to be written by the most design challenged privates (at least I hope they were) though; it's like they're regulated to html 2.0, slow js 1.0 and shitty .gifs. :rolleyes: