WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

screw off

i just wanna come out and say.... FU.... i dont care about your feelings... dont try to talk to me because i really dont care... hell mutha fu**in naw i dont want you to even think we can become friends.. why you even readin dis right now?
bithches:mfinger:

orthon

howdy ya'lll
Why am i reading this just now?. becouse you just posted it you fucking fagget:eek:

also,i'll get your mum to say hello to you for me

ta,ta

wilko125

Rep My Post
sexmachine5000 said:
i just wanna come out and say.... FU.... i dont care about your feelings... dont try to talk to me because i really dont care... hell mutha fu**in naw i dont want you to even think we can become friends.. why you even readin dis right now?
bithches:mfinger:
You should be caring about peoples feelings, abusive posts that contain "FU" are too much for my weakened emotional state. HELL i was going to even try to be friends with you because you seem to be a really cool person. I guess im just a bithch :(, i feel sad.

Welcome and fuckoff peniswringer.

ps. just between me and you orthon, that mother joke was AWESOEM ZOMGEES YOU LIEK TOTALLY PWND HIM, but dont tell anybody i said that cos they may think im some kind of stupid fuck, oh well.

ok peeps

i know dat you believe wut u think i said
but im not sure you undastand dat wut you dun heard
isnt wut i meant
so lets be friends (aiight)
bitches

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
sexmachine5000 said:
i know dat you believe wut u think i said
but im not sure you undastand dat wut you dun heard
isnt wut i meant
so lets be friends (aiight)
bitches
Fucking hell you syphilitic moron, speak fucking english. Before you open that gaping pit of idiocy you call a mouth again, try using that pathetic mass of grey matter between your ears and try to sound like you have a modicum of intellect.

welcome dingleberry.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Another adolescent with too many hormones. :rolleyes:

I ain't gonna welcome a lost cause; you're hardly worth a second glance.

Fuck off, honey.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
I would say welcome, but i dont really mean it, and i dont want to lie, so you are NOT welcome. I repeat.....NOT welcome.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Piro said:
Another adolescent with too many hormones. :rolleyes:

I ain't gonna welcome a lost cause; you're hardly worth a second glance.

Fuck off, honey.
Hmmm, she can't post boobies, and she can't speak English.... I think the quoted statement says what we were/are all thinking. Good job Piro!

Base

it's a motherfucker
i wish people could actually write properly, i know i've got spelling mistakes but fucking hell bru... oh, welcome