WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Screw Skool

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
I'm in year 11 and I need to give my ICT Coursework in in 2 weeks and I've done none! My ICT teacher is the only one who can help, but she's such a lazy mofo that she cant even be arsed to help all she does is organise a time and then not stick to it.
I'm telling you if I fail ICT she is getting run over by my limo at the prom
Of course I'll pay the driver a little extra for his bail ;)

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Yea stupid bitch she knows soooo much about it and could really help me get the grade I need, But noooo shes too busy "having a life" or whatever lol

</rant>

Tenderony
I got a D in IT and kicked off of graphics. Now I do graphic design and use computers all day.

</rant>

Jung

???
Premium
Hellbreather said:
Yea stupid bitch she knows soooo much about it and could really help me get the grade I need, But noooo shes too busy "having a life" or whatever lol
There is a computer forum here that you could ask questions in.

I wish we would've had IT classes when I was in high school. The extent of ours was "learning to type" which was taught by Mavis Beacon. :rolleyes:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Yeah but those Mavis Beacon text books made pretty good bats. We used to play baseball with the printout from out impact printers.

Ahhhh Intro to Computers... I miss that class. Of course it should have been called "Typing for morons" but still... talk about a class you could slack off in.

</rant>

Tenderony
I had a look through my it books. Page upon page of stuff like, "This is a mouse." *Crude biro drawing of a mouse* "A mouse is an input device."

My IT teacher used to make me sit in the corner with my hands on my head.

What a cunt.

</rant>

I really fucking hated this one class I took in 8th grade. We learned to type...

So boring. He just made us type papers up for him.

:takeshit:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
</rant> said:
I had a look through my it books. Page upon page of stuff like, "This is a mouse." *Crude biro drawing of a mouse* "A mouse is an input device."

My IT teacher used to make me sit in the corner with my hands on my head.

What a cunt.

</rant>
wow that is being a cunt......

Tell the fat fuck to get up and teach something. People arnt paying tax dollars to let her eat hamburgers.

-o0oo00ooliii :rip:
- With many concirns.