WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

screw you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anz

Fresh Meat
goddamn fucktards!

everyone's a fucking shithead in the world

:mfinger:

democrats suck, republicans suck, america sucks, europe sucks, asia sucks, antarctica is fucking cold, africa has too many feces throwing monkeys, asia has too many people, south america is too hot, and austrailia is worthless.

where is there a good continent?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey, you know what? You can go screw yourself too you little fucking newbie. Go live in Africa, and stop complaining about it you little bitch.

go to a small tropical island so the monkeys can throw coconuts at you...

or, stop your bitching.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Anz said:
goddamn fucktards!

democrats suck, republicans suck, america sucks, europe sucks, asia sucks, antarctica is fucking cold, africa has too many feces throwing monkeys, asia has too many people, south america is too hot, and austrailia is worthless.

you ass hole we are worthless but by the sounds of things you come from england right? yes and when wwas the last ttime you saw any other of the countries do something better huh? so id shuttup before you offend other people huh?

At least this guy has everything covered in a single thread instead of having to start a couple of hundreds to get everything off his chest.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Anz said:
goddamn fucktards!

Well then I guess there's no other option. You're gonna have to kill yourself.
My advice is a large overdose of barbituates, followed by quantities of hard liquor to give you the guts to slash your wrists, then your own throat.
I suggest you do it soon before you have a chance to think about it. And don't listen to any of those candy asses that'll try to talk you out of it. What do they know? Right?
Well I guess this is good bye. It's been nice knowing ya. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
KNowing that kid, he would sit on that chair with the legs pointed up, that nasty little bastard!!

Descent

Hella Constipated
I almost pissed my pants I laughed so hard...HAHA!

Jeez...MaxPower, that was the funniest thing I have read in the past three months.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Ramune said:
At least this guy has everything covered in a single thread instead of having to start a couple of hundreds to get everything off his chest.
mhm......yeah...right was that directed at me or someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.