WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Screw_Ball, You Judgemental, Stupid Fucking Bastard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#1
Le Dumbass said:
Zicddddddot, I hate you because you like anime. I hate you and the rest of your kind. And you can't spell. Bu that "inner rapist" joke was funny... And I guess finding someone here with just a tad bit of funny in them here is chore. So I raise my hat to you, you English language-dessacrating anime-loving freak.
FYI, not everyone who watches anime is all "KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!" They are not all obsessed with Japanese culture.

I used to know a guy who was normal and as cool as can be, and he was REALLY into anime, mainly the violent shit.

Also, one of my good friends really likes the stuff too, but you'd never know it. He's a bona-fide nerd, but extremely social and funny.

Dude, you can't just make snap judgements like that. That's why gay people STILL can't marry, because of instances like that.
 
10,772
55
253
#2
Descent said:
Dude, you can't just make snap judgements like that. That's why gay people STILL can't marry, because of instances like that.
Trying to get married lately?

Seriously though, I get what you're saying. I know a bunch of "the cool crowd" you know, the preppy little bitches, and for some reason they'd get together and watch marathons of Evangelion.


It was kinda creepy now that I think about it....
 
4,248
0
0
#3
I'm not a fan of anime myself, but I don't see why it's wrong for someone else to like it. However, I watched anime porn once...it creeped me out. 15 minutes into it(22 minute thing) I had to stop watching. It wasn't right.
 
10,772
55
253
#4
TheLampIncident said:
I'm not a fan of anime myself, but I don't see why it's wrong for someone else to like it. However, I watched anime porn once...it creeped me out. 15 minutes into it(22 minute thing) I had to stop watching. It wasn't right.

You're right, I thought my shit was creepy....


Whew. I mean with 10 foot long ya knows, and 15 foot deep hoo-has. Man. Weird shit.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#6
Descent said:
FYI, not everyone who watches anime is all "KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!" They are not all obsessed with Japanese culture.

I used to know a guy who was normal and as cool as can be, and he was REALLY into anime, mainly the violent shit.
That must have been a rare case then, because all i know is if you put a handful of kids from this college up against the wall, i could easily pick out which ones watched anime and which ones didn't, and I'd be 100% correct.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#7
dustinzgirl said:
I watch anime for the sex. doesnt everyone?
Yes I think that is the real reason the kiddys love it. But can't you feel the love in this thread?
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,906
3,365
487
#9
HavokChylde said:
Trying to get married lately?

Seriously though, I get what you're saying. I know a bunch of "the cool crowd" you know, the preppy little bitches, and for some reason they'd get together and watch marathons of Evangelion.


It was kinda creepy now that I think about it....
Yeah, it's not so much the Evange-marathon that's creepy. It's the fact they do it stripped naked and smeared with tartar sauce that makes my skin crawl.
But I don't go to them as often.
 
10,772
55
253
#10
MaxPower said:
Yeah, it's not so much the Evange-marathon that's creepy. It's the fact they do it stripped naked and smeared with tartar sauce that makes my skin crawl.
But I don't go to them as often.

Shit, you're a fool. Didn't you know tarter does wonders for your skin?
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,906
3,365
487
#13
TheLampIncident said:
I'm not a fan of anime myself, but I don't see why it's wrong for someone else to like it. However, I watched anime porn once...it creeped me out. 15 minutes into it(22 minute thing) I had to stop watching. It wasn't right.
Did you Have to stop watching? Or was it pointless 'cause you were done?
 

Takkun

Anonymooo.
138
0
0
#15
It's spelled "desecrating". Good job. :thumbsup:

I mean Le Dumbass, before anyone misinterprets that.
 

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
4,165
1
102
#16
Wow. This is a historical moment. It's the first time a flame-thread has been directed towards me. And I have to say Descent, I'm pretty disappointed. What in the name of Barbara Streisand does gay marriage come in play with you Anime-loving fuckups? I'm totally for gay marriage. I think people should do what they want. Like, say, watch Anime. But that doesn't mean I can'tm laugh at you because I hate you. I'm not saying you're a bad person, and that watching Anime is immoral and should be illegal. I'm just saying I hate you because I am a know-it-all little prick. Because you can't draw and you think your drawings are funny. But if it were just for the Anime thing, I probably would accept you. But I don't because I hate you. Because you're not funny. And you think you are. But you're not.
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#19
I think regardless of the anime-enjoyment element, the title of this thread pretty much sums it up. agreed & repped. :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.