WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Screwball got owned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=8840

^Screwball got owned in that thread.

Apparently Screwball had a wet dream last night and felt it was necessary to share it with all of us.
Screwball, I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but this is NOT the Issues forum, this is the B&T forum. We do not care to hear about what you would like to do with me. :thumbsdn:

The pics are very lame of you. Anyone can find pics like that on the internet. Would you like me to find some of you, Spoogeball? Lemme see if I can...

Here, a picture of your boyfriend dancing with you.

And here's you playing bitch for your boyfriend.

Congrats! I hope you and your boyfriend make it.

Good luck. I heard they allow brothers to get married in Arkansas. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Ignore this. I just need to post the link somewhere...
http://images.cainer.net//uploads/test2.pls

Last edited by a moderator:

lilwyteboy

Dain bramaged
That's either wrong or funny as hell. I can't decide which, because it's borderline either way. Wait....I know.....since it's screwball (who thinks I'm a dumbass redneck) it's gotta be funny. Ok, this post is completely stupid and useless. I'll stop now.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
yeah useless and lacks intellegence.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
:rotflmao:

I hate you with all my heart... But I have to admit this was funny.

I got PWNED.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
screw_ball said:
:rotflmao:

I hate you with all my heart... But I have to admit this was funny.

I got PWNED.
you sure did.....but i still think Awaken is your bitch

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Wow. DIZNUTS is the only one smart enough to comprehend that.

screw_ball said:
Wow. DIZNUTS is the only one smart enough to comprehend that.
If you insist. :thumbsup:

I'm glad you still have your self-confidence. Without that you would be nothing.
:thumbsup:

well i think both threads were funny. although i have to confess a star wars theme wedding sounds like alot of fun. but i think you both are even, lets have a tie breaking thread with pics :)

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Awaken said:
If you insist. :thumbsup:

I'm glad you still have your self-confidence. Without that you would be nothing.
:thumbsup:
dude sometimes i don't know whats bigger....my giant e-COCK or my confidence :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.