WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

SCUM - A Yuck Fou Presentation: Obesity

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay there are millions of fat ass kids out there, i want to hear every FUCKING idea you biatches have to turn these fatass pussies to lean mean stagger asskickers.

in an era of shows of the biggest loser, what other good ideas are there?mcdonalds have released salads. but what else, shows to attract kids, advertising campains anything

PS this thread is currently unofficial.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Well For_Starters, parents can geht involved in their childs nutritional health. They can support good eating habits from infantcy. They can refrain from filling the cabinets with twinkies and ho hos, and sweet $4.50 cereal.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
agreed. i was never given junk food, soda's, cereals, or sweets as a child. it was a rare occassion we didn't have a home cooked meal (this meant no fast food and our meals weren't made from processed foods). special occeassions were the only times i recall going out to restaurants or being allowed a treat, like cake.

also, i wasn't allowed to preoccupy myself in front of the tv or computer for hours on end. my upbringing is extreme (strict) to some but i've developed some healthy habits b/c of it.

tzedek

Original Member
gym class for christ sakes. And lower the age of consent.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Military school.

LOL I wish I could afford to send my kids to mililtary school.

Getting them away from the TV and outside, join in their activities. Cut down on the electronics. dont buy shit food.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Some parents think that if they don't buy nintendos and shit for their children and let them play all the time, they will go outside and do drugs. I seriously heard someone say that on TV. "I don't mind mah kids watchin the TV all the time cause 'least they don'T go outside and do drugs" hah but then they become lazy fatasses!!!

When I was a kid I played outside alot and ate well and I've always been in a relatively good shape. Go play hockey, basketball, soccer, anything that makes you run or sweat at least once a week and eat well and you shouldn't be fat..

Fat people should be killed and fed to the starving children in third world countries. Kill two birds with one stone.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Get rid of all those fad diets, "miracle" pills and ineffective "fat burning" machines. They don't work. People need to learn that there is only one way to lose weight.

Eat fewer calories (not just less food). Exercise more.

Losing weight takes hard work and discipline. Not diuretics, blood-type diets, and electric ab-stimulators. Parents who believe these things work are just passing bad habits on to their children.

The other problem is the media. It leads people to believe that they have to be a certain size, a certain weight, etc., and if they aren't then they are fat. So they try to lose enough weight to fit into a size that only anorexic people or genetically "blessed" people can fit into. When they fail, they decide that they can't be thin, so they'll just be fat. Thin is not the same as healthy. Just because a person can't be thin doesn't mean they can't be healthy.

YUCK FOU!!!

i agree, i was never fed fast food very often, and im always outside.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Another very important thing is to not make a child feel like shit because of thier wieght. Some parents just do everything they can and thier kids are still bigger and healthier. I tell my son that God made him big to protect me, his sister and his little brother. But kids in school are fucking assholes. Id like to choke their rude shitty little mouths out of their heads.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i agree, i was never fed fast food very often, and im always outside.
The little Match Stick Boy
ActIII Scene 1

Yuck, gazes throught the front window of a Victoria Park home, watching a laughing family sit down to a meal of KFC by the fireplace. His bones ached from the cold, and the longingness to belong. "Oh, if that were my family" he thought. "I would embrace my mother and sister, and never let go".

Double A

aka 9 Volt
how bout when little spoiled brat kids scream at there mom an dad like I WANT MY KFC LARDBURGER NOW!!!!!!
and the parents are too much of pussies to say No eat something that isn't shit
cuz it's all about the kid's Self Esteeeem

of course what kind of self esteem they gonna have when they in 5th grade and weigh 250 lb or whatever

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Double A said:
how bout when little spoiled brat kids scream at there mom an dad like I WANT MY KFC LARDBURGER NOW!!!!!!
and the parents are too much of pussies to say No eat something that isn't shit
cuz it's all about the kid's Self Esteeeem

of course what kind of self esteem they gonna have when they in 5th grade and weigh 250 lb or whatever

Do you have kids? No. I can tell you are not quite old enough yet. But i see your point. As a parent, you should try not to give a kid something just because they cry for it, actually, the more they scream the more you should NOT give it too them.

It is all about the kids self esteem. Have you heard of Maslows Hierarchy of Needs? Well, once you get out of jr. high, you will. Its rather interesting and actually helpfull in parenting.

I do see your point however.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Eh, I'm fat, but it's kinda out my of control. When I was on anti-psychotics, I had no clue when my hunger was legit or not.

However, this kind of hunger was painful, to the point where you had to eat or you'd go insane.

In short - 6'1", 275+ lbs.

Worse, I was a real hottie in 3rd grade before I got fat. My face hasn't changed much since then.

I'm a mega-mutt, so that helps.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
The most common trait shared by obese peeps is a slow metabolism. Don't forget that metabolic rates are primarily determined by genetics, just like baldness, small penisses, small breasts, unibrows, female facial hair, many forms of cancer etc... I think we should stop blaming victims of God's cruelty/Nature's substandard designs!
You want to fix obesity? Help me with genetic engineering! I'll fix these problems. But I can't do it alone. I need to upgrade education by a few Ph.D's, many powerfull computers, a shitload of stemcells, some laboratories, a huge research team and other equipment. Oh yeah, and Benjamins. Send me money! Lots of fucking money to make this happen. Until we control our genetics, they will continue to visit us with plagues like obesity. Help me help you!
:thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

MaxPower said:
The little Match Stick Boy
ActIII Scene 1

Yuck, gazes throught the front window of a Victoria Park home, watching a laughing family sit down to a meal of KFC by the fireplace. His bones ached from the cold, and the longingness to belong. "Oh, if that were my family" he thought. "I would embrace my mother and sister, and never let go".
the insanity of that post is that i work at KFC, i get it for free whenever i want.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
the insanity of that post is that i work at KFC, i get it for free whenever i want.
AH HA! So you admit that you're at league with the corporate fat machine!

YUCK FOU!!!

damn straight! and its good money too, but i myself aint fat. just lean mean fuckin' machine!

There's no excuse for fatasses to be fat. If they wanted to get in shape for free and them some they could go into the military. That's what I'm doing.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
MaxPower said:
AH HA! So you admit that you're at league with the corporate fat machine!

Off topic: Did anyone see that KFC commercial touting Fried chicken as health food? I wonder where that went...