WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

SCUM haters == Political Bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have recently been accused of being a SCUM follower. Frankly, this is lame.

I would like to appeal to you with a very accurate comparison of SCUM and our daily lives.

Who here is a member of a political party? Well, then you should perfectly understand this.
Even if you say that you aren't, you are. You may not realize it, but you fit into a political group, but you do not realize what that political group is.
If you don't fit into any of those groups, then you are of your own political party. :thumbsup: Perhaps you can get others to join! ;)

OK, hopefully you comprehend that. Now, let's think of SCUM. What is SCUM? SCUM is a political party on wtf.com. How so? They share similar views and support each other. They may flame each other from time to time, but it's in good nature.

So, the actual members of SCUM(those who sport the SCUM badges) are like the politicians of a political party. They go out and do things in the name of SCUM. These activities that they perform are then given the SCUM label if all of the members agree upon it and/or it meets up to SCUM qualifications.

SCUM has it's own political symbol, as well. Donkeys and Elephants sound familiar? Well, SCUM has an "S" that looks like the Superman "S."

Those who support SCUM by speaking out for them and demonstrate their similar views, people like me, are merely people of the same political party. You are a member of your political party, but that doesn't mean that you go out and hold Republican Conventions, etc., but it does mean that you will speak out against something if you feel that the party is being treated unjustly, being insulted, etc.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:
OK, I have recently been accused of being a SCUM follower. Frankly, this is lame.

I would like to appeal to you with a very accurate comparison of SCUM and our daily lives.

Who here is a member of a political party? Well, then you should perfectly understand this.
Even if you say that you aren't, you are. You may not realize it, but you fit into a political group, but you do not realize what that political group is.
If you don't fit into any of those groups, then you are of your own political party. :thumbsup: Perhaps you can get others to join! ;)

OK, hopefully you comprehend that. Now, let's think of SCUM. What is SCUM? SCUM is a political party on wtf.com. How so? They share similar views and support each other. They may flame each other from time to time, but it's in good nature.

So, the actual members of SCUM(those who sport the SCUM badges) are like the politicians of a political party. They go out and do things in the name of SCUM. These activities that they perform are then given the SCUM label if all of the members agree upon it and/or it meets up to SCUM qualifications.

SCUM has it's own political symbol, as well. Donkeys and Elephants sound familiar? Well, SCUM has an "S" that looks like the Superman "S."

Those who support SCUM by speaking out for them and demonstrate their similar views, people like me, are merely people of the same political party. You are a member of your political party, but that doesn't mean that you go out and hold Republican Conventions, etc., but it does mean that you will speak out against something if you feel that the party is being treated unjustly, being insulted, etc.
Skitch follower. You like my sack.

(Note: Somebody's intelligence is slowly making its way in the right direction.)

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Politics confuse me. I never watch CNN.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
In other news...

The Great Dr.Dick Gehtfuct,slow cooked a brisket for five hours. He is also currently cooking a fine Italian sauce with sweet sausage,that will be welcomed with pasta for dinner tomarrow night. I might also add that he worked a full eight hours today. He is currently holding his dick in his hand.

Tune in at eleven,for an update on Descents so-called ADHD disorder,and Awakens penis implant.

This is Harry Sacks for News channel 69.
Neal...Bob...back to you.

gehtfuct said:
In other news...

The Great Dr.Dick Gehtfuct,slow cooked a brisket for five hours. He is also currently cooking a fine Italian sauce with sweet sausage,that will be welcomed with pasta for dinner tomarrow night. I might also add that he worked a full eight hours today. He is currently holding his dick in his hand.

Tune in at eleven,for an update on Descents so-called ADHD disorder,and Awakens penis implant.

This is Harry Sacks for News channel 69.
Neal...Bob...back to you.
:rotflmao: Ehh. I would say something but I am awaiting bad things. :thumbsdn:

Easty

Click click boom
oh goody, a politics thread. see, im in college with a bunch of ignorant fuckheads. these fuckers dont understand that bringing up politics in a room full of different people is a bad idea. assholes.

Easty

Click click boom
he's used it before in threads. i find it funny, i also find anime funny.

*faint*

If you don't fit into any of those groups, then you are of your own political party. Perhaps you can get others to join!

I would give you a nice long insult but that was so long and pointless, it took up my post.

St.Anger said:
I would give you a nice long insult but that was so long and pointless, it took up my post.
You find it stupid merely because you cannot comprehend the contents of it.

Awaken said:
You find it stupid merely because you cannot comprehend the contents of it.
Yeah, pretty much.

Also because I don't care if you're a follower or not, I just don't give a fuck about you.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I Hate The FCC said:
:rotflmao: Ehh. I would say something but I am awaiting bad things. :thumbsdn:
Yeah,I knew "sweet sausage" would geht your attention. Now worries. The MaxPower ghey carnage shall come.
junglizm said:
Yeah,there it is. My favorite IMG. Thanks for not making me look for it. :thumbsup:

St.Anger said:
Yeah, pretty much.

Also because I don't care if you're a follower or not, I just don't give a fuck about you.
That's good. In that case, ignore this thread.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Awaken said:

So following your logic, you either claim to be a member of S.C.U.M. or you admit to being a S.C.U.M. follower? You use an analogy to call them a Political Party and then claim to be a member of said party. So you don't go to every rallie of the party but you do support, or FOLLOW, the party right?

UberSkippy said:
So following your logic, you either claim to be a member of S.C.U.M. or you admit to being a S.C.U.M. follower? You use an analogy to call them a Political Party and then claim to be a member of said party. So you don't go to every rallie of the party but you do support, or FOLLOW, the party right?
If that is how you see it, then I suppose it is so. But I am not a follower in the sense of groveling at their feet and sucking their dicks, etc.
So, you are a follower as well, are you not?

Jung

???
Premium
sexy said:
Just an off topic question, what's secsysax?
This is SexySax:
gehtfuct said:
Yeah,there it is. My favorite IMG. Thanks for not making me look for it. :thumbsup:
It's like a cycle; I lost it last time and found it in one of your posts. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.