WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scum Health Reminders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Do you have scum in your toilet? Recently, those nasty, filthy little buggers have been gumming up the works and living on toilet water.
Do you have scum in your anus? Anal scum has been found to be very unhealthy, and removed as soon as you can recieve medical attention. If you do not remove you anal scum, it will grow exponentially under the right circumstances, and you may wind up a full fledged scum covered asshole.
Do you have scum on your penis? Penis scum can be very dangerous, in fact it can cause penile rot and spread like a sexually transmitted disease.

So please, kind and gentle folk of wtf.com, if you perchance upon scum hiding in your toilet, growing in your ass, or coagulating on your penis, it is imperative that you seek a good plumber or medical attention immediatly.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
wow thnx DG....i will go down to one of them uber hygenic spas in Sweden :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Hey, listen, I aint no one trick pony. I coagulate on things other than penises.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Yea i read this a couple of hours ago....and it hasnt gotten any less gross.

"Closed due to lack of interest" :p

lol this thread rocks! try throwing bleach on the scum, works wonders ;)

BTW YAY I'M FREE. back to topic

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
/me pulls out an m16 and shoots trebeck five times in the head..

ive got my own way to get rid of scum

yuck violence is uncalled for, just big words. i don't know any or how to spell yet, i'm waiting to pass my primary school test. i think the best way to get rid of scum is to create havok in their numbers and watch a mutany unravel, while they try to out whit one another, spray them with raid :rolleyes:

Nymphchick said:
yuck violence is uncalled for, just big words. i don't know any or how to spell yet, i'm waiting to pass my primary school test. i think the best way to get rid of scum is to create havok in their numbers and watch a mutany unravel, while they try to out whit one another, spray them with raid :rolleyes:
Wait, create a Havok? You can create them now? Do they come in a box? I'd like to have a Havok for myself. I hope they aren't too expensive... :/

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Unfortunately theres only one havok..but luckily hes only worth the price of a sixpack of generic beer and couple of kind words....after that...you can do anything :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
bigck3000 said:
Unfortunately theres only one havok..but luckily hes only worth the price of a sixpack of generic beer and couple of kind words....after that...you can do anything :thumbsup:
that is soo true, i told him that his hair was pretty and he gave me a rimmer!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bigck3000 said:
sweeet :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nymphchick said:
yes myself gehtfuct and maxpower created this 'havok chylde' it was a long grueling affair, we didnt expect him to live for more than a couple of weeks, he was originally designed as a 'thread ressurectionist' but he began to think for himselves, now hes moulding young impressionable members into models of himself.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
dustinzgirl said:
Do you have scum in your toilet? Recently, those nasty, filthy little buggers have been gumming up the works and living on toilet water.
Do you have scum in your anus? Anal scum has been found to be very unhealthy, and removed as soon as you can recieve medical attention. If you do not remove you anal scum, it will grow exponentially under the right circumstances, and you may wind up a full fledged scum covered asshole.
Do you have scum on your penis? Penis scum can be very dangerous, in fact it can cause penile rot and spread like a sexually transmitted disease.

So please, kind and gentle folk of wtf.com, if you perchance upon scum hiding in your toilet, growing in your ass, or coagulating on your penis, it is imperative that you seek a good plumber or medical attention immediatly.

Hmmmm, but those medical bills, and that damn gas these days...hmmmm. Oh well, it isn't THAT bad.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jamesp said:
that is soo true, i told him that his hair was pretty and he gave me a rimmer!

There was no need to go into detail. Really, those little gems of personal experience belong in confessions. Or in a PM. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.