WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

SCUM Presents: Auctioning Off Re-Virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
*inaccurate information will not result in a refund, buyer beware!

alright kids, although this may be hard to believe (and so it should be, it is false advertisement because it is impossible to regrow your hymen) i am auctioning off nymph's re-virginity at her request as all good pimps would.

ANNOUNCEMENT
today i will be auctioning off nymph's virginity, highest bidder who wins will get the one and only opportunity to stick it to her, literally. she will even provide the realism of blood, moaning, as well as a series of crunched up faces that depict pain during said cherry popping.

BIDDING STARTS AT
$3,500,000.00 points

AUCTION BEGINS AT
6/17/05

AUCTION ENDS AT
6/24/05

DESCRIPTION AND PIC
nymph recently visited the doctor who confirmed she is in fact a virgin again. to celebrate her reborn self she has decided to whore herself out to the best possible "first time experience" that money can buy.

if you feel you are fit (and wealthy enough)...put your money where your mouth is and place a bid on her re-virginity.

WINNER WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCED UPON RECEIPT OF POINTS IN ORDER TO PRESERVE CONFIDENTIALLITY AND DENIABILITY OF POSSIBLE FUTURE REGROWTH.

e-bay my ass! dull you are not worthy of ma ass! :p

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff

Feel free to donate and/or put some theifs back on the WTF.com Store shelf.

fuck you FZM i'm worth way more then that! look at me! fucker!

breakology

Kiss my Converse

hhmmm .... I don't know about nymphchick, but how much for Tommy Chong?

G's-up

Postaholic
I bid all my points and some of brokens along with the proper lighting and video camera (just to remember the moment by) and a free HAM...LOL....(nymph knows about the ham reference)...... :cool:

bnccoder

Postaholic

BWM you can have your points back when the store is restocked all you had to do is ask.

shep

Local alcoholic
G's-up said:
I bid all my points and some of brokens along with the proper lighting and video camera (just to remember the moment by) and a free HAM...LOL....(nymph knows about the ham reference)...... :cool:
Can i have some ham?

Status
Not open for further replies.