WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

SCUM presents: Over the Edge

Which would you be more likely to do? (If none, pick the closest!)

• skydive?

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • bungee jump?

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • parasail?

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • race speedy sports cars?

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
I’m an adrenaline junkie who has an incredible amount of energy and seeks the ultimate outlet. Which would you be more apt to do? (and no, sex is not an option.)
  • skydive?
  • bungee jump?
  • parasail?
  • race speedy sports cars?
Please elaborate

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I've always thought that strapping a bit of cloth to my back and falling out of an airplane sounded like a fantastically stupid idea. I can't wait to try it!

I'd have to go with skydiving. Just having that view on the world would be awesome.

(Boring answer, I know. Bite me!)

bnccoder

Postaholic
Base jump. The idea that you only have a few seconds to pull cord and if it fucks up your dead is cool.

I went with parasailing because I've already done it and loved it. I really want to do it again.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
tiger_86 said:
I went with parasailing because I've already done it and loved it. I really want to do it again.
I'll go with you.

I like to drive fast, it's fun. There is something about pushing your speedometer over 110 mph, it's just awesome.

Fire_ze_Missles said:
I'll go with you.

I like to drive fast, it's fun. There is something about pushing your speedometer over 110 mph, it's just awesome.
Awesome! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BullCrap said:
I would pick speedy race cars. cause people, espacilly women, like fast, nice cars.
Over compensations , aye? How’s that chick going to feel with her brains splattered all over the highway, after you wreck that fucker?

Fast cars are good, depending on the driver. ;)

Taylor_Blade said:
Over compensations , aye? How’s that chick going to feel with her brains splattered all over the highway, after you wreck that fucker?

Technically she won't feel anything, 'cause she'll be dead.

Taylor_Blade said:
Amen.

I dislike driving with other people. I know my abilities, but I only know a few other people's. :happysad:

Also, skydiving is what I want to do. Fuckin A. I've a fear of heights, but it seems different. I'm ready. :thumbsup:

UberSkippy said:
I've always thought that strapping a bit of cloth to my back and falling out of an airplane sounded like a fantastically stupid idea. I can't wait to try it!
I'm with Uber on this one! Can't wait to try it, and try it again, and again, and again, and you get the point.

bnccoder said:
Base jump. The idea that you only have a few seconds to pull cord and if it fucks up your dead is cool.
Beat me to saying it! Base Jump 500% WOOT!