WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

seagull death

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Went in mcdonalds today sitting in one of the window seats enjoying a double cheeseburger and fries when in the road out front a bunch of seagulls swooped down and started fighting each other over some scrap of food on the ground, when a car came, not even very fast and ran over them, it was incredible, they all got away, literally flying out from underneath the car but one sorry fellow took the full brunt of a tyre, it was like something out of a horror film, some involuntary noise escaped my lips like "uuugh! as I saw in like in slow motion and then it was all bent up twitching and then another car came past and flattened it again, I was looking around mcdonalds but everybody was too busy to notice what happened but outside two woman were watching it aghast and one of them, I guess feeling bad watching this seagull being repeatedly run over, decided she was going to pick the seagull up in some newspaper and put it to the side of the road, I was quite grateful for this as I'll be honest, I was losing my appetite... but after picking it up, she freaked out and flung the fucking thing in a panic.. into the next lane of traffic.. directly in front of my window seat... and ran away..

Last edited:

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Don't feel sorry for them Cop just watch this video of a seagull picking off ducklings until the mother ducks get tired of its shit.

also watch this video of an octopus getting tired of a seagulls shit.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Yeah, it's like the duck was taunting the seagull.

*i had a scenario in my head but couldn't put my thoughts into words because I was inebriated and posting from another dimension. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: CoprophagousCop