WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Searching for cars on Facebook Marketplace

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
Yeah, I totally want to buy a broken down piece of shit for a low price, and then having to spend way more money to fix it. I also want to put a down payment on a car that I have no idea the total cost of. I'm in a crappy mood and will buy from another website.

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
I might not even get a new car. I need to get the electrical fixed, and then the car will be like new. If I can even find where the electrical is messed up.

feenix

Hoodrat
I've had pretty good fortune finding used cars on Craigslist TBH.

However, fixing your car might be the cheapest option. At least you know what's wrong with it.

• 1Agree
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Myzyri

Hoodrat
I had a wiring harness go out that connected to my multifunction switch one time. When I replaced it, I never could get the blinkers to work ever again, but the hazards lights would :cautious:

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
Trying to buy anything on the Facebook Marketplace is bullshit. I send messages to people and they never respond. At least delete the listings you assholes!