WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Seating Chart change, but I'M IN LOVE!

I'm pretty upset right now. My history teacher decided to change the seating chart. :thumbsdn: But I'm in love with this girl that sits right next to me. Scratch that, the girl that sat next to me :( She has now moved us on to opposite sides of the room. :thumbsdn: I would just go up to her and ask her to spend the weekend with me, but I would like for us to get to know each other a bit better, first :(
Anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Believe it or not, I'm actually kinda shy in reality. Well, only when it comes to things that are really important to me, which are few and far between :/

I hate this teacher

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Why didn't you try to get to know her at the begining when you started that class. Now it is too late and you don't know what to do. How are you in love with someone if you don't even know them?

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Why didn't you try to get to know her at the begining when you started that class. Now it is too late and you don't know what to do. How are you in love with someone if you don't even know them?
I've talked to her a bit. I had been talking to her, as well. I had a nice convo with her before out seating got changed. But now it's changed and I don't get to talk to her any more :/

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Awaken said:
I've talked to her a bit. I had been talking to her, as well. I had a nice convo with her before out seating got changed. But now it's changed and I don't get to talk to her any more :/
Well why don't you just ask her out aleady. Like don't ask her out like b/f-g/f , just ask her out to the movies or something then get to know each other more and see how it goes from there. After see how it goes from there, then ask her out. If she says yes, then she likes you, if she says no, then you know she does not like you.

Rebel

Fuck you all!
if she says no that means to work a little hard at trying to get her 2 like u

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just show her your wtf.com rep and you'll be tapping her in no time. :thumbsup:

Rebel

Fuck you all!
lmao i dought that most girls dont like this kind of thing she might think you was werid staying on the net so long doing stupid shit and all but hey im a hillbilly so i could be wrong

sexy said:
Just show her your wtf.com rep and you'll be tapping her in no time. :thumbsup:
Fuck yeah. I'm among the top rep people here, dogg. :thumbsup:

I think I'm going to ask her to the prom tomorrow. I sure the fuck hope I do :/

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Awaken said:
Fuck yeah. I'm among the top rep people here, dogg. :thumbsup:

I think I'm going to ask her to the prom tomorrow. I sure the fuck hope I do :/
Don't let yourself down, just grab your balls and do it. :thumbsup:

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
Invite her to an event!

If you're both in school then ask her to help you study. ;)

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:
I'm pretty upset right now. My history teacher decided to change the seating chart. :thumbsdn: But I'm in love with this girl that sits right next to me. Scratch that, the girl that sat next to me :( She has now moved us on to opposite sides of the room. :thumbsdn: I would just go up to her and ask her to spend the weekend with me, but I would like for us to get to know each other a bit better, first :(
Anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Believe it or not, I'm actually kinda shy in reality. Well, only when it comes to things that are really important to me, which are few and far between :/

I hate this teacher
Holy fuck. You just created a thread about a seating chart change? Somebody nuke the internet, and fast!