WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

See you guys later

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,828
3,339
487
#1
I'm going out to my favorite neighborhood pub on the water. "Violet cove & marina" We affectionately call it Violent cove. The best ting is it's only like 1/10 of a mile from my house, and straight down my road. Never have to leave the residential area. So I can get as fucked up as I want and never worry about Banging a DeeWee.

Anyone want to join me I'm buying. ::Looking in Shep's Direction::
What do the rest of you plan on doing?
 
3,050
0
0
#2
well i plan on puttin on my favorite jeans, that compliment my ass perfictly, a nice top and headin to the bar, try to stay out of trouble, get really pissed and come home :rolleyes:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,828
3,339
487
#3
Nymphchick said:
well i plan on puttin on my favorite jeans, that compliment my ass perfictly, a nice top and headin to the bar, try to stay out of trouble, get really pissed and come home :rolleyes:
Pics!!! :pics:
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#4
MaxPower said:
I'm going out to my favorite neighborhood pub on the water. "Violet cove & marina" We affectionately call it Violent cove. The best ting is it's only like 1/10 of a mile from my house, and straight down my road. Never have to leave the residential area. So I can get as fucked up as I want and never worry about Banging a DeeWee.

Anyone want to join me I'm buying. ::Looking in Shep's Direction::
What do the rest of you plan on doing?
Violent cove eh,sound's like my kind of place.Next time im on the island i'll be sure to hit it up with ya max.Remember,your buying.

BTW:i hope they got lot's of beer,i hate it when i drink the place dry :thumbsup:
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,970
1,391
487
#5
We're going back down to the Bourbon St. for some good ol' Mardi Gras Drinking and tittie viewing. :thumbsup:




(It's a barbie.) :rolleyes:



 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#6
I hear that's a blast.I would probably end up in the county jail :eek:
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#7
i'm going to enjoy the rest of this blunt....eat some mac and cheese...and watch a surf video....maybe i'll end the night with a little Aqua Teen....but i'm not promising anything.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,828
3,339
487
#8
bigck3000 said:
i'm going to enjoy the rest of this blunt....eat some mac and cheese...and watch a surf video....maybe i'll end the night with a little Aqua Teen....but i'm not promising anything.
[AdultSwim]
 
#11
Titties never hurt anybody.

I plan on going up into my room approximately 6 feet from my mother's head, enjoying a nice glass bowl filled with tobacco-substitute, and playing guitar until I fall asleep with it on me. It's the best relationship possible. I never feel bad waking up next to it.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,970
1,391
487
#12
magnolia said:
Uh Jung, that pic of the naked tities shouldn't really be posted.
Look at the picture again, and read the caption. All of those images are from www.nola.com, a local news site. It's just a barbie doll; I don't see how that's even remotely inappropriate.
 
3,050
0
0
#13
awwwwww max :rolleyes: i just finished gettin ready for the bar......got my cute ass pants on, my favorite top and ya there will be pics.........to bad you can't see them :p
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#14
MaxPower said:
Anyone want to join me I'm buying. ::Looking in Shep's Direction::
wtf mate?? I could get there in under 40 minutes, I'm no good for company or something?
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,244
724
387
#15
You suck Max!

The best I can do is,crack a beer and look out the window.
TREES! Whoo-hoo!
*looks to the left* More trees!
*looks to the right* Buwaaahahaha! More fuckin' trees!

Fuck.... :bomb:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,828
3,339
487
#16
tbsrk said:
wtf mate?? I could get there in under 40 minutes, I'm no good for company or something?
I'm sure you're great company. I just said that because shep and I have plans to get drunk and arrested next time he comes to LI for a hocky game.



magnolia said:
Uh Jung, that pic of the naked tities shouldn't really be posted.
Is it wrong of me to be turned on every time a woman says "naked titties"?



shep said:
Violent cove eh,sound's like my kind of place.Next time im on the island i'll be sure to hit it up with ya max.Remember,your buying.

BTW:i hope they got lot's of beer,i hate it when i drink the place dry :thumbsup:
They are normally well stocked. Although friday night they ran out of Cuervo, and we ended up having to do shots of the $10/shot stuff. They met us half way though. Gave it to us for $8/shot.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#17
MaxPower said:
They are normally well stocked. Although friday night they ran out of Cuervo, and we ended up having to do shots of the $10/shot stuff. They met us half way though. Gave it to us for $8/shot.
Ugh... hence the only reason I don't like bars. Rediculously overpriced. Why I usually do up here is drink in my room, and then go out to the bars drunk as hell. That way, I don't have to drink much there and still have a good time.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,828
3,339
487
#18
tbsrk said:
Ugh... hence the only reason I don't like bars. Rediculously overpriced. Why I usually do up here is drink in my room, and then go out to the bars drunk as hell. That way, I don't have to drink much there and still have a good time.
Naah Violet cove has decent prices. Just that Sammy Hagar shit is expensive.

What we should do is go to the Scene in comack. The dancers are hot there. Better yet, Scores in the city. But the lap dances are cheaper at The Scene.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#19
I've only been to a strip club once. It was decent, nothing spectacular, like what I remember seeing shit going down in the movies. There was "Sexy Cristina" who looked like she was on extacy and tried to entice us. We were like ... uh... no thanks. Woof... nasty. Plus, a pack of cigarettes cost me 8 bucks. 8 bucks!
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,828
3,339
487
#20
tbsrk said:
I've only been to a strip club once. It was decent, nothing spectacular, like what I remember seeing shit going down in the movies. There was "Sexy Cristina" who looked like she was on extacy and tried to entice us. We were like ... uh... no thanks. Woof... nasty. Plus, a pack of cigarettes cost me 8 bucks. 8 bucks!
And bring all your own cash. The ATMs there charge a $10 service fee.