WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Self Contract

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
OK everbbody, I need your help. Starting tomorrow I'm stating a contract with myself. I'm going to start living my life with intensity. I'm going to do all the studying that I should be doing, and not bs'ing it but doing it dilligently and until it is done and further. I'm going to train my voice for at least an hour everyday. I'm going to exercise everyday for a half hour or more. Whenever I see a girl that I like, I'm going to flirt with her and be confident. I'm going to eat healthily and with reservation. Now part of my contract states that I'm going to notify you guys about this and state whenever I fuck up on my plan. This especially goes out to my buds Magnolia and Seije, and anyone who profited from my advice. Grill me when I screw up and please give me support. Mods, if this is really stupid, bury it.

sure... no problem.

lemme know when you screw up, and i'll grill your ass.

lemme know when something goes right, and i'll give you a cookie...

deal?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Unforgiven said:
sure... no problem.

deal?
deal

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ReiMeishin said:
OK everbbody, I need your help. Starting tomorrow I'm stating a contract with myself. I'm going to start living my life with intensity. I'm going to do all the studying that I should be doing, and not bs'ing it but doing it dilligently and until it is done and further. I'm going to train my voice for at least an hour everyday. I'm going to exercise everyday for a half hour or more. Whenever I see a girl that I like, I'm going to flirt with her and be confident. I'm going to eat healthily and with reservation. Now part of my contract states that I'm going to notify you guys about this and state whenever I fuck up on my plan. This especially goes out to my buds Magnolia and Seije, and anyone who profited from my advice. Grill me when I screw up and please give me support. Mods, if this is really stupid, bury it.

Nice!

Stick to it I dare ya! Your thread is motivating me right now!

Don't forget to report back. I wanna here about it! I'm reppin'ya just for the effort!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Unforgiven said:
sure... no problem.

deal?
can i have another cookie?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ReiMeishin said:
So, I understand the physical health thing, and training your voice, and wanting more confidence. These are good commitments, but I believe that with all of this, you are giving yourself too much. You need to start with one thing, and do that well for one month. Then add the next, and do both for a month and continue this until you are comfortable. Dont put this pressure of perfectionism on yourself.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
dustinzgirl said:
So, I understand the physical health thing, and training your voice, and wanting more confidence. These are good commitments, but I believe that with all of this, you are giving yourself too much. You need to start with one thing, and do that well for one month. Then add the next, and do both for a month and continue this until you are comfortable. Dont put this pressure of perfectionism on yourself.
I respect what you are saying, but life is just to short to take things in moderation.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ReiMeishin said:
good luck, on the new life hope it works out for you.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Day one

Well, it could be worse. I got done all the work for school that I wanted to get done. I did the voice training. I ate right. And I flirted with one girl today with confidence, didn't get much out of it, though. My violations of the contract for today were:
1. Skipping the exercise.
2. A one hour break got streached into three hours.

Here it is. Help me out and here's hoping for day 2.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Day 2

Shit. Fell off the wagon completely today. I didn't do all the work I was supposed to, i didn't eat right, and I didn't exercise. Crap. :mad:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ReiMeishin said:
Shit. Fell off the wagon completely today. I didn't do all the work I was supposed to, i didn't eat right, and I didn't exercise. Crap. :mad:
AH WELL! Fuck it!, I must say SHITTY effort though!

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Day 3

Had a much better day today. Only infraction was to stretch a 1 hour break into a 2 hour one. Realized that I need to set up some kind of discipline system for when I screw up.

ReiMeishin said:
Had a much better day today. Only infraction was to stretch a 1 hour break into a 2 hour one. Realized that I need to set up some kind of discipline system for when I screw up.
that's why you need a g/f... to spank you when you mess up :)