WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Self Mutilators SPEAK OUT!!#@

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! Lets hear the shit bitches!

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
I know some masochists and all they do in class is cut themselves with pencils and pens and shit. Its fricken nasty. They need to just die or stop cutting themselves.

Scrapper

Fresh Meat
I mean when you start talking about people that are self-mutilators it is kind of a gray area. I consider people with tatoos or piercings as self-mutilators and the general public pretty much accepts this. What I'm trying to say, is the idea is not as far fetched as it would seem.

yea, you could even count the guys from jackass as self mutalators, i mean look what the fucken do to themselves

those are some of the first people i'd name as self mutilators, not "you could even count" etc.... they're stupid.

my friend in grade school used to scratch his arms up with an arrowhead to impress a girl. i don't think she was impressed :rolleyes:

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
People who cut themselves are to much of a pussy to end it all.

You don't know fucking shit so shut the fuck up. People who cut themselves, most of the time pain is just an escape. They don't want to die, they just want to relieve all the fucking shit that builds up, mostly from fuckers like you. And there's almost no possible way you could know each one of their stories, or even why they're doing it so once again. Please shut the fuck up.

Desdemona said:
You don't know fucking shit so shut the fuck up. People who cut themselves, most of the time pain is just an escape. They don't want to die, they just want to relieve all the fucking shit that builds up, mostly from fuckers like you. And there's almost no possible way you could know each one of their stories, or even why they're doing it so once again. Please shut the fuck up.
So is this what you do?

Desdemona said:
Do you actually care?
yea actually I do, because even though i dont know you i'd like to prevent you fom doing it if i could, because theres better ways to relieve anger.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Well, I write poetry and stories. I go out and run.........

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
Desdemona said:
if pain is an escape dumbass then your saying death is like the happiest thing that could ever happen, you shut the fuck up homosexual hermaphrodite. Go back to hell where you belong.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Desdemona said:
You must not have a lot of anger I guess.
I use to not be able to cry.... Don't be so quick to judge.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
blood replaces tears easly....

yeah i remember

just set something up, like a punching bag... that works wonders.