WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Self ownage!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I love these clips they crack me up!
Cop in the drink section of a convenience store busts out the sic moves!!!
and now he's a STAR!

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
cop1- "Hey, anymore powdered doughnuts?
cop2- "Uh...no, man, I ate the last one. There's just glazed left."
1- "WTF?!?! Those are my favorite kind! Turn in your badge now!"
2- Umm...wait, just a minute... *secretly gets seven tablespoons of coke from evidence room, sprinkles on glazed doughnut* Uh, here you go, sir.
1- Mmmm....that's good...

And this is how that happened, I think.

Holy shit that was fucking hilarious. I always knew cops secretly loved Michal(sp) Jackson. That's why he got the charges dropped

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Dave666 said:
Holy shit that was fucking hilarious. I always knew cops secretly loved Michal(sp) Jackson. That's why he got the charges dropped
Many thanks, m'dear. And it's spelled Michael. Yeah, that jury must have got some special doughnuts, or donuts is you like, from the balif. ;)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
aahhh shit ... I am kinda of notorious for doing a little popping&locking at the local convience store my damn self .... I will have to be more cautious now that I know they have cameras. :eek:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
tkme2thebedroom said:
cop1- "Hey, anymore powdered doughnuts?
cop2- "Uh...no, man, I ate the last one. There's just glazed left."
1- "WTF?!?! Those are my favorite kind! Turn in your badge now!"
2- Umm...wait, just a minute... *secretly gets seven tablespoons of coke from evidence room, sprinkles on glazed doughnut* Uh, here you go, sir.
1- Mmmm....that's good...

And this is how that happened, I think.
Finally some light of it! I hadn't a clue!