WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

send a time capsule to yourself.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
from forbes.com..

Most time capsules involve cramming stuff into a metal box and burying it in a hole in the ground. It's a method that works --but it's so primitive. What if you could write an email to yourself, and be assured of receiving it twenty years in the future?

That's what we've done with this email time capsule. Simply fill out the fields below, decide how long you want the capsule to be sealed for, and hit send. We'll do our best to make sure the message gets delivered.
link.

a good idea.. i'd like to read some of the stupid bullshit that i curently think is stupid bullshit again in five years..
what would you send to you?

Invader

Last Living Souls
I would love to read what I think of my life now, then in 5 years when I turn 21. I would love to see how my life has turned around since I have moved out.