WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Senior crew checking in

Garamond

Flame Bait
Premium
Hi folks, this is Ray from Norway - happy to be here :cool: Have no idea why I upgraded my account, but the site gave me good feelings. I'm 46 btw, so pretty much older than most of you I guess?

beef_roller

The Pizza-Slinger
Welcome. Yes, you are older than most of us. Cool that you went premium on your first day. I don't know if you could be called Fresh Meat though.

Hey @Jason , is there any way that we could have anyone who's new and over 40 be labeled "Stale Meat"? :rotflmao:

Garamond

Flame Bait
Premium
:lol: yeah I don't know where the fresh meat description came in, isn't that supposed to be editable?

Edit: already changed, I see šŸ˜…

Garamond

Flame Bait
Premium
Btw, how do we remove the "WTF ... IS WTF!?" header? I thought this was only visible to guests...? Kinda unnecessary showing it all the time to registered members, if you ask me.

• 1ORLY?
Reactions: Jason