WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines sensorship... what the fuck

gettoyo50

The One And Only
im tired of sensorship, they sensor the most rediculous shit on the radio. i mean i understand when janets tit popped out that was out of hand, but when they block out butt on the fuckin radio station i listen to, it pisses me off, this is bullshit and i cant stand it urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

breakology

Kiss my Converse
you can't really be mad at radio, be pissed off at FCC ... then try subscibing to XM radio or Satellite

gettoyo50

The One And Only
breakology said:
you can't really be mad at radio, be pissed off at FCC ... then try subscibing to XM radio or Satellite
im not jus mad at radio, im mad at all types of fucin sensorship, it pisses me off, what ever happened to freeom of speech, i say get rid all those fuckin bleeps and stop prolongin the process of teaching our kids bad words, there gonna learn sometime or other right??

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
Maybe so, but at the same time you should (within reason) be able to try and develop your children and build some kind of character in them before they are bombarded with the obsceneties of everyday life. I think that in the end the parents should be held accountable for what their children have access to. However, as a parent, I am glad to have the help of the network censors that have their hand on the "bleep button" on television and those that decide what is or is not appropriate for primetime/family television. Everything has it's place in this world. Even if it doesn't make it conveinient to you. All you have to do is go buy it or dowload it off of the internet. Get over it already. Oh no! So what if you don't hear someone talking about slapping bitches and straight blastin a muthafucka.

gettoyo50 said:
im not jus mad at radio, im mad at all types of fucin sensorship, it pisses me off, what ever happened to freeom of speech, i say get rid all those fuckin bleeps and stop prolongin the process of teaching our kids bad words, there gonna learn sometime or other right??
Dude the FCC CENSORS EVERYTHING and Howard Stern has been fighting them for over a year now i believe.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
gettoyo50 said:
what ever happened to freeom of speech
True, we have the freedom to say what we want in this country, but everyone also has the right to be in public places and not look at, or hear something that it is lude or offensive.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
breakology said:
True, we have the freedom to say what we want in this country, but everyone also has the right to be in public places and not look at, or hear something that it is lude or offensive.
Like the Right to Privacy?

edub1371 said:
Maybe so, but at the same time you should (within reason) be able to try and develop your children and build some kind of character in them before they are bombarded with the obsceneties of everyday life. I think that in the end the parents should be held accountable for what their children have access to. However, as a parent, I am glad to have the help of the network censors that have their hand on the "bleep button" on television and those that decide what is or is not appropriate for primetime/family television. Everything has it's place in this world. Even if it doesn't make it conveinient to you. All you have to do is go buy it or dowload it off of the internet. Get over it already. Oh no! So what if you don't hear someone talking about slapping bitches and straight blastin a muthafucka.
It's their FREE dom of speech that is being violated. I thought America was land of the FREE. Obscene is perspective. What is obscene to one might not be to another. You don't want your kids to be "bombarded" with obscenity? Way to overact. They aren't being forced to watch the television you know. If you want them to develop good character don't put them in front of the T.V. get them to excersize and talk to them. You say for him to go buy it. Now you have to buy your rights?

Cash21

Clitpickle
I hate the FCC said:
It's their FREE dom of speech that is being violated. I thought America was land of the FREE. Obscene is perspective. What is obscene to one might not be to another. You don't want your kids to be "bombarded" with obscenity? Way to overact. They aren't being forced to watch the television you know. If you want them to develop good character don't put them in front of the T.V. get them to excersize and talk to them. You say for him to go buy it. Now you have to buy your rights?
Well put. Here's to the conservatives :mfinger:

PantherNews

Newsroom Thats Pissed!!
Censonship is fucking evil

I think that sice we live in the fucking land of the free that we should be able to say whatever the hell we want whenever we want. Of course there should be some situations where it should be controlled, such as in school or at work, etc. If they play something on the radio or on TV though, then it should be played how it was recorded. That's it. People have the right to express themselves, and if they want to sing a song about cappin' a ho and smokin some dope thats their right and even though I personally dont want to hear it they can say it. I just have the right not to listen. No one says you have to listen to everythign everyone says, but we all have the right to say it. No one is forcing us to listen, so shut the fuck up about hearing all these things you dont agree with. :mfinger: