WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Seriously why do people have to pay 2 wipe their ass!?

LuvnScott12718

Fresh Meat
Forget the toilet paper rant. What about these damn smartphones cuz they are not smart they are stupid as fuck! You voice text something and it puts something completely different. It's so annoying especially once you send the message to someone like your boss or your parents or something and it says something a way out of line when you did not say that to begin with. Who else wants to smash their phones and repeatedly run them over? Definitely me I have gone through a thousand phones or at least it seems like it because of such crap! They should just called on stupid phones instead of smartphones or average intelligence phones. You say something it should text what you tell it right? Like when you say what is the price of gas right now into your phone, and it comes back as putting something like what's a good piece of ass and how or something way off like Grand mommy sexy ass show! How dumb pisses me off!!

• 1LOL
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Hey! Did ya know you can type messages too!? Yeah, it’s true! They’ve got these nifty keyboards that you can use to type in messages. I’ve never understood the appeal of speech to text, it’s like typing with extra steps.

Also helps if you don’t sound like this:

Ps. Work on your anger management, braking phones because they can’t understand your jankyass different accent isn’t their fault. You’ll be the one to perish in the first wave when the skynet comes online.

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
Forget the toilet paper rant. What about these damn smartphones cuz they are not smart they are stupid as fuck! You voice text something and it puts something completely different. It's so annoying especially once you send the message to someone like your boss or your parents or something and it says something a way out of line when you did not say that to begin with. Who else wants to smash their phones and repeatedly run them over? Definitely me I have gone through a thousand phones or at least it seems like it because of such crap! They should just called on stupid phones instead of smartphones or average intelligence phones. You say something it should text what you tell it right? Like when you say what is the price of gas right now into your phone, and it comes back as putting something like what's a good piece of ass and how or something way off like Grand mommy sexy ass show! How dumb pisses me off!!
I'll wipe your ass. $20 a session.

thekid65

Walking the PG-13 line
As someone who grew up using a rotary dial phone, my Give-o-Fuck meter is pegged at zero concerning this rant, and disappointment meter on 50 that this is not an asswipe rant thread.

• 1Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: MaxPower and Crazizniac

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
You say something it should text what you tell it right? Like when you say what is the price of gas right now into your phone, and it comes back as putting something like what's a good piece of ass and how or something way off like Grand mommy sexy ass show! How dumb pisses me off!!
Don't lie! You intentionally typed in "Grand mommy sexy ass show" you disgusting perv!