WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Seriously Wtf ????

becks

Flame Bait
Hey everyone, glad I found a place to rant ! Here's the short version. Got divorced, met a great guy (happened to live in the same condo complex as me). We started dating, everythings great. Don't really believe in soulmates, but if I did, he was it. Year goes by, all of a sudden he's " I can only offer you my friendship" He moves away. I reflect, you know he wasn't so great. Said and did some things that (in retrospect) showed he was only using me. Now the C-sucking MF has moved back to where I live, (same condo, two doors down) with his WIFE and her son. Apparently they just got married. Now people, I am over him, but SERIOUSLY, WTF, why has that piece of shit moved back here ? There are hundreds of other places he could have gone. Incidentally, I am still a bit bruised as haven't really dated since him ( year since we broke up). Flame me, I don't care, just wanted to bitch, thanks !

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Well, if you were over him, then you wouldn't give a flying fuck about where or what he was doing.Just be thankful that you didn't marry him.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I am not sure about that one GH. She stated that they were soul mates. He knows this. Looks like he shooting from the three point line from here. It's her call if his foot is on the line.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
I am not sure about that one GH. She stated that they were soul mates. He knows this. Looks like he shooting from the three point line from here. It's her call if his foot is on the line.
She said she thought he was her soulmate, no mention of a mutual feeling.She states she's over him and that he used her.IMO, move on and be thankful of the lesson learned.I can understand she's hurt, and dicksmack moved back, but she's single and free and he's not. Advantage, becks.

ron

Buster of Asses
becks said:
Hey everyone, glad I found a place to rant ! Here's the short version. Got divorced, met a great guy (happened to live in the same condo complex as me). We started dating, everythings great. Don't really believe in soulmates, but if I did, he was it. Year goes by, all of a sudden he's " I can only offer you my friendship" He moves away. I reflect, you know he wasn't so great. Said and did some things that (in retrospect) showed he was only using me. Now the C-sucking MF has moved back to where I live, (same condo, two doors down) with his WIFE and her son. Apparently they just got married. Now people, I am over him, but SERIOUSLY, WTF, why has that piece of shit moved back here ? There are hundreds of other places he could have gone. Incidentally, I am still a bit bruised as haven't really dated since him ( year since we broke up). Flame me, I don't care, just wanted to bitch, thanks !
Well, if you want to make his life Hell you could introduce yourself to his wife and then comment on his performance in bed or something.

Broken

GottaHurt said:
She said she thought he was her soulmate, no mention of a mutual feeling.She states she's over him and that he used her.IMO, move on and be thankful of the lesson learned.I can understand she's hurt, and dicksmack moved back, but she's single and free and he's not. Advantage, becks.

I agree, but I think her post was questioning his motives.

Broken said:
Of course it was... Perhaps he's really cocky, and thinks that it'll be easier to sneak some on the side with her next door. Or he figures he knows and trusts her, and therefore they have a built in sitter.

Report him for child abuse.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
I think her post is about how she should go about kicking him in the nuts.Ahh what we glean from two perspectives bro....lol

becks

Flame Bait
Nice to hear some other opinions ! Never thought about him trying to get a piece on the side. Every time he came back to visit, he did try and get me to go out with him (I always declined). Christ, I hope that's not it !

Broken

GottaHurt said:
I think her post is about how she should go about kicking him in the nuts.Ahh what we glean from two perspectives bro....lol

I'd fucking play his ass!!

Ctoit

Tenderony
becks said:
Nice to hear some other opinions ! Never thought about him trying to get a piece on the side. Every time he came back to visit, he did try and get me to go out with him (I always declined). Christ, I hope that's not it !

Fuck her instead........that ought to get him :cool:

becks said:
thats pretty much always 'it' with those guys. I agree with ron, fuck his new marriage over from the start, he's askin for it.

Ctoit

Tenderony
I'm sticking with Fuck her instead.........but thats just me

ALL you have to do is start a friendship with her.......it'll drive him nuts wondering if and when you'll tell her anything..........I mean its not her fault she married a loser (or wait, maybe it is) but its nice to fuck with people......

Ctoit said:
I'm sticking with Fuck her instead.........but thats just me

ALL you have to do is start a friendship with her.......it'll drive him nuts wondering if and when you'll tell her anything..........I mean its not her fault she married a loser (or wait, maybe it is) but its nice to fuck with people......
Ha, yeah. It would be a funny to be friends with the wife.