WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

seriously, wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive havent been a member long and i keep seeing these threads that are like.FLAME ME CAUSE IM AN IDIOT. i think u make those threads you should be smacked across the head with a purple weenie. :mfinger:

killer potato said:
ive havent been a member long and i keep seeing these threads that are like.FLAME ME CAUSE IM AN IDIOT. i think u make those threads you should be smacked across the head with a purple weenie. :mfinger:

Somehow, this is the equivalent to one of those threads.

You big weenie.

Yay! let's flame this noob for starting a lame thread like this. I can't see anyone else to flame, since the people that start those threads are the ones getting flamed in there already...

Jung

???
Premium
killer potato said:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I thought the "Lurk More" one was with the badly drawn Samuel Jackson....or was it the spyware one? To tell the truth I'd be satisfied with the "LOL" dead horse beating.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
So you're saying if I Grasp my penis long enough so it turns purple, I should make a thread to allow people to flame me?

EDIT: Misread the thread sorry. I thought you said "You should only make those threads if you have a purple weenie."

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
killer potato said:
I think they gwt farmed for those now? :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Awaken said:
Yay! let's flame this noob for starting a lame thread like this. I can't see anyone else to flame, since the people that start those threads are the ones getting flamed in there already...
dude....you joined this month.......your a noob to dickhead

YUCK FOU!!! said:
There are two kinds of noobs. Ones who are new, and those who are noob. This guy is noob at heart, and I doubt it will change.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
Dude...your posts all suck ass...you suck at the Internet which is worse than being a noob...

Get the tangerine out of your ass.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Its a tangelo...and he can keep it wherever he wants....*tsssch*...Who sucks at the internet again?

I seriously have no idea what a tangelo is...I just saw one at publix like an hour ago...it looks like an orange with a strange nipple comming off of it. I dont have the energy to Google it so if anyone knows off hand.....keep it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.