WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sex and the City,and my woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat_my_nuttz

The Man You Love To Hate.
Ok, i'm probly going to get flamed for this post either because i have a bad name already, or there are more Sex in the city fans than I thought.

The fact of the matter is I ordered the HBO on demand and it has every episode,and my wife insist on taking over the tv all day everyday to watch the shit! I'd tried to be a good husband and watch it with her, but I really hate the fucking show,and now my wife bitches that I don't spend time with her! She even took personal offence when I when I talked shit about it.

Now all I wish is that Sarah Jessica Parker dies and rots in hell!

sorry god!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
for the first time mr.newbies life on wtf.com hes NOT going to flame you

cuz ive been there, I have seen it. I understand you, my bitch is all the same..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Eat_my_nuttz said:
Ok, i'm probly going to get flamed for this post either because i have a bad name already, or there are more Sex in the city fans than I thought.

The fact of the matter is I ordered the HBO on demand and it has every episode,and my wife insist on taking over the tv all day everyday to watch the shit! I'd tried to be a good husband and watch it with her, but I really hate the fucking show,and now my wife bitches that I don't spend time with her! She even took personal offence when I when I talked shit about it.

Now all I wish is that Sarah Jessica Parker dies and rots in hell!

sorry god!
I've only seen the show maybe twice. The older broad, the nasty one, yeah her. I'd tap dat ass! She a nasty old thing and kinda hot!

Eat_my_nuttz

The Man You Love To Hate.
eh

I've only seen the show maybe twice. The older broad, the nasty one, yeah her. I'd tap dat ass! She a nasty old thing and kinda hot!

Yeah i hate the show, but i agree with you twist. Imagine the things she could teach you!

Status
Not open for further replies.