WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sex At Young Age = Bad Character

I was gonna post this in the clam bar, but i could'nt cuz its closed sooo... here goes :happysad:

I was talking to a good guy-friend on the phone last night. Somehow we started into a conversation about sex. He told me that he believed that anybody who has sex before 18 (girl of guy) has bad character, and he would loose all respect for them.

He asked me if I have had had sex yet, and I lied (because im under 18) and I did'nt want him to "loose respect for me". Like I said, he's a real good friend and now I feel totally rotten about lying to him.

Does anybody think the same way as him? Statisticly, most girls loose their virginity at 16. So I don't see how it's soo bad? Should I tell him the truth? Totally lost :rolleyes:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Lose all respect? Yeah, right. What he said probably translates to "I wanna be the first one in there."

who gives a crap what he thinks. if he was a true friend then i wouldn't matter. i hate high and mighty people. its only because of your past that you are who you are. your young yet so not too many mistakes have been make and learned from yet, but never feel guilty for who you are and never let anyone make you feel guilty either. if they try then they aren't true friends.

Nailbomb said:
Lose all respect? Yeah, right. What he said probably translates to "I wanna be the first one in there."
I view him as my friend, and only my friend. Most of my family has met him before, and they all love him and call him my "soul mate" because they say we talk too much. He's one of those guys that could be ur best friend, but never ur bf. I really don't see anything happening between us though. :happysad:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Jessica43999 said:
I was gonna post this in the clam bar, but i could'nt cuz its closed sooo... here goes :happysad:

I was talking to a good guy-friend on the phone last night. Somehow we started into a conversation about sex. He told me that he believed that anybody who has sex before 18 (girl of guy) has bad character, and he would loose all respect for them.

He asked me if I have had had sex yet, and I lied (because im under 18) and I did'nt want him to "loose respect for me". Like I said, he's a real good friend and now I feel totally rotten about lying to him.

Does anybody think the same way as him? Statisticly, most girls loose their virginity at 16. So I don't see how it's soo bad? Should I tell him the truth? Totally lost :rolleyes:
Is he just saying that because he hasn't got laid yet?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Jessica43999 said:
I view him as my friend, and only my friend. Most of my family has met him before, and they all love him and call him my "soul mate" because they say we talk too much. He's one of those guys that could be ur best friend, but never ur bf. I really don't see anything happening between us though. :happysad:
Of course you view him as just a friend, but that doesn't necessarily mean he does. A lot of guys like to keep the "possibility" open, even when it's pretty obvious nothing's going to happen.

Anyways, like Nymph said, if he was a true friend, it wouldn't matter.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nailbomb said:
Of course you view him as just a friend, but that doesn't necessarily mean he does. A lot of guys like to keep the "possibility" open, even when it's pretty obvious nothing's going to happen.

Anyways, like Nymph said, if he was a true friend, it wouldn't matter.
IMO.. no such thing as just friends, if the right moment arises men fuck anything with a hole.

Jung

???
Premium
could be ur best friend, but never ur bf.
Please stop. It's not hard to type out "your." This isn't AOL, a chat room or a text message, please type like a half way literate person.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
void said:
IMO.. no such thing as just friends, if the right moment arises men fuck anything with a hole.
I'm sure you have an interesting story to go with that statement. :lol:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
void said:
Haha, that's not true. I've got some friends I wouldn't fuck if they were begging me to.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nailbomb said:
Haha, that's not true. I've got some friends I wouldn't fuck if they were begging me to.
true.. ;)

but, ugly friend + tequila x haven't had sex for a few days = fuckfest.

it's lesson one in college isn't it?

Piro said:
Is he just saying that because he hasn't got laid yet?
He hasent had sex, drank, or smoked. He's one of those people that "hasen't ever done anything wrong." What really sucks about this whole thing is that I thought I could tell himwhat happened. But now I can't tell him. He dosent care is i drink, or smoke, or whatever - but for some reason he has a big problem with this!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Jessica43999 said:
He hasent had sex, drank, or smoked. He's one of those people that "hasen't ever done anything wrong." What really sucks about this whole thing is that I thought I could tell himwhat happened. But now I can't tell him. He dosent care is i drink, or smoke, or whatever - but for some reason he has a big problem with this!
He's either jealous or religious.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
It's not his decision whether or not it's right for you, or if it's the right thing to do.

Don't let him judge the way you live, if you have had sex before you were 18, and saying you were responsible about it, then it was your choice at the time, and it's your life.

If you consider him a close friend, then tell him the truth, and if he thinks lower of you then he really isn't being a friend, he is just putting his own opinion on you.

PS. Try to write in full sentences and no abbreviations. Thankyou.

Who gives a shit what that douche bag thinks, do what you want when you want. To hell with what he thinks. After all that is just his opinion and his opinion only, many others disagree with him and you should not do what anyone thinks is right or wrong besides yourself.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
This post has fallen under Linksy syndrome, and as such has been removed of all content it formerly contained.

junglizm said:
Please stop. It's not hard to type out "your." This isn't AOL, a chat room or a text message, please type like a half way literate person.
Why do you feel it so necessary to go into every thread and correct someone's grammar anyway?

Who the fuck cares?