WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Sex before the age 13?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I heard about people getting caught, you probably will be.. Sicko.. Why don't you wait, christ, clam your raging hormones a bit and wack it alone..

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Before 13 is very young.. I was 14, and now I think I was too young for that.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
at 13, your balls haven't dropped yet.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm 19 and haven't had sex.
I could care less of what you think though, I'm waitin for the right girl. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pepto Bismol21 said:
I can't be the only one....

Who else is there?!

There is no possible reason for you to have sex at this age. You need to discuss this shit with your fuckiing parents, school counselor, or Children Services. They can help you. Sex does not make you a grown up.

Elda

Elda, The ELf
Smoke said:
I could care less of what you think though, I'm waitin for the right girl. :thumbsup:
Right there with ya.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
sure back in the 1900's 13 year olds would get married and shit .... but this day and age it just seems WRONG!

Besides, I heard women stop maturing mentally after they have sex for the first time ... lol ....

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
Sex is a wounderful thing! Evryone should do it if they want to.

Screw waiting, If a girl wants to screw me, then go ahead (if she isn't icky). And anyway, waiting for the right girl is when you get married, not have sex! Get a fucking LIFE! You're sexual needs can be fulfilled better WITHOUT a computer.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Mr Cliche said:
Screw waiting, If a girl wants to screw me, then go ahead (if she isn't icky). And anyway, waiting for the right girl is when you get married, not have sex! Get a fucking LIFE! You're sexual needs can be fulfilled better WITHOUT a computer.
people like you are the reason STD's and AIDS are so wide spread.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
_Kitana_ said:
people like you are the reason STD's and AIDS are so wide spread.

What a releif, I thought it was homosexuals and catholics.

(that is suppose to be a joke with a truthful underlining in case anyone missed it)

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
Smoke said:

its always good to see that there are still some decent ppl in this world...for all ppl that r waiting for the right person GOOD FOR U!! im with u 100%

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i almost had sex at 14 (8th grade) but i remember having a "moment of clarity" and thinking "What the fuck am i doing....if i get this girl pregnant....i'm fucked." then i ran out of there like a little bitch. Dont be afraid to run boys and girls....you'll live it down...someday. That shit is illegal though isnt it? Dont you have to register as a sex offender if you have sex before 16? or is that only in wisconsin.

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
i almost had sex at 14 (8th grade) but i remember having a "moment of clarity" and thinking "What the fuck am i doing....if i get this girl pregnant....i'm fucked." then i ran out of there like a little bitch. Dont be afraid to run boys and girls....you'll live it down...someday. That shit is illegal though isnt it? Dont you have to register as a sex offender if you have sex before 16? or is that only in wisconsin.
i think they have that law over here in windsor...not positive tho...either way they shouldnt be doing it.. i say no sex until marriage...i dunno bout u guys...opinions?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
any one who says they are waiting for the right girl is a fucking liar....your waiting for the first girl who will fuck you...you can lie all fucking day on some website but you deep down that if a beautiful girl who you dont give a fuck about, where to kick down your door and jump on your bed...you wouldnt take a moment to think about the situation.