Discuss Sex before the age 13?

BumB

Hoodrat
bigck3000 said:
any one who says they are waiting for the right girl is a fucking liar....your waiting for the first girl who will fuck you...you can lie all fucking day on some website but you deep down that if a beautiful girl who you dont give a fuck about, where to kick down your door and jump on your bed...you wouldnt take a moment to think about the situation.
Actually your wrong, im 16, Have definetly had the opportunity, but no, im waiting for the right girl. Im waiting for marriage, and I'll make sure to hold myself to this. Like I've said, I had the opportunity, I just didn't bother. I'd rather keep my self respect and dignity then be known as a slut or gigalo or be some sick freak whos done it at the age of 13

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
I'd say wait for the right person.

There's nothing else you can say actually. I ended the relationship with my first boyfriend mostly because of that, he was pushing me too much.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
bah...at 16 you're still to insecure about your size....wait a few...you'll be begging for it....I used to say the exact same shit...i was master of my urges, I was waiting for the right girl....we'll see....well WE wont see, but you will. ;)

magnolia

Postaholic
I used to be all like, no sex before marriage, but if u know it's the right person and you are turely in love with them, then it's going to be something special. I don't think that at 13 or 14 or whatever u're old enough to know if u're in love or not. Plus, I think that you have to talk it over with the person u want to have sex with. It has to be mutual. Everyone has to be ready. I'm personally not sure that I'm mentally ready for it and I'm 18. I know physically i am, but the mind is a whole other thing. So yeah, against young ppl having sex, and not really for or against pre-marital sex.

BumB

Hoodrat
Im actually happy with my size, I have no shame in my size, no need to. Im not going to get into actual lengths on here because its really not any of your businesses lol but trust me, I have no shame, If I wanted to fuck someone, I would. However, im keeping my self respect and dignity because I can. Like anyone with senses should do.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Eat_Kal said:
i say no sex until marriage...i dunno bout u guys...opinions?

Are you serious ??? That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. If you meet a chick at age 20, you have to marry her to get laid? Or you just back off and keep waiting for the "right girl" ??? Are you fucking retarded? Or religious ? How old are you?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I have my priorities straight, I am 17 and I don't plan on having sex until I know its ready. Shit, 13 or 14 isn't enough for one to know if they are ready or not. All they are is just horny little bastards. I plan on fucking the right woman, that's all I have to say. Until then, just kick back and listen to "Free Bird" and ease your mind.

Fourples

Tenderony
breakology said:
Besides, I heard women stop maturing mentally after they have sex for the first time ... lol ....

O.O

So THAT'S why there's so many retarded girls at my school!

I'm not gonna have sezex with anyone I haven't known for at least 5 months, and eaven then I dunno.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Bullshyt said:
I have my priorities straight, I am 17 and I don't plan on having sex until I know its ready. Shit, 13 or 14 isn't enough for one to know if they are ready or not. All they are is just horny little bastards. I plan on fucking the right woman, that's all I have to say. Until then, just kick back and listen to "Free Bird" and ease your mind.

WOW!!! When you were 14 did you think you weren't ready for masturbation? Or you needed to choose the "right hand" ? Now you're 17, what the fuck, you're still waiting for the right woman? You're still not ready? wtf are you, a fucking pussy? wtf are you scared of?

justin_yz426

Hoodrat
I'm kinda with the waiters. If I know it is the right girl, that I will mary then I will make love to her before marriage. Other then that I will not have sex untill I reach that point.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Waiters but I think you should lose that virginity towards end of high school, gets you prepared to be on your own at college then you'll have more experience under your belt for living on your own. ;)

No joke, I ALMOST lost mine tonight, soo close but we got interupted and there was no way we could have finished under the, uh, "circumstances"... In maine (where I live) 14 and up is legal, 2 years later I think is pretty decent?..

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
If you wait after marriage to have sex and the girl has nasty thick hair everywhere her clothes covers, you're fucked. If you have a 3 inch penis, the girl is fucked. No sex before marriage is just fucking retarded. Just do it if you want to do it, don't if you don't, but don't give me no marriage crap. for fuck's sake.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rage against said:
If you wait after marriage to have sex and the girl has nasty thick hair everywhere her clothes covers, you're fucked. If you have a 3 inch penis, the girl is fucked. No sex before marriage is just fucking retarded. Just do it if you want to do it, don't if you don't, but don't give me no marriage crap. for fuck's sake.
Plus, I don't see how any person would marry someone until they knew how good they were in bed.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
The only thing you should actually considere is knowing the person you're having sex with; either you're going to marry this person or not.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
bigck3000 said:
any one who says they are waiting for the right girl is a fucking liar....your waiting for the first girl who will fuck you...you can lie all fucking day on some website but you deep down that if a beautiful girl who you dont give a fuck about, where to kick down your door and jump on your bed...you wouldnt take a moment to think about the situation.

Umm

Sorry I waited untill I was married to have sex with Jesse and we was living together.

So there just went your theroy.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
p99 said:
Plus, I don't see how any person would marry someone until they knew how good they were in bed.

Cause there more to love the sex. If there is that strong feeling of love, and passion... then it will carry into being in bed.

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
Cause there more to love the sex. If there is that strong feeling of love, and passion... then it will carry into being in bed.
Why do people get love and sex all mixed up like a big bowl of puked up spagetti and chocolate milk?
BTW Sex with someone you don't love, can be just as hot....and the hotter, and, wetter the better. :thumbsup:

Edit: But not before 13. I'm not a priest.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MaxPower said:
Why do people get love and sex all mixed up like a big bowl of puked up spagetti and chocolate milk?
BTW Sex with someone you don't love, can be just as hot....and the hotter, and, wetter the better. :thumbsup:

Edit: But not before 13. I'm not a priest.

I am just saying Max that if you truly care about the person it can swing the other way and nothing wrong with waiting untill you find the person you want to spend your life with.

Sex and love go hand and hand a lot of times or at least they should. Maybe if they did, less girls who are in highschool would be getting knocked up and might help to reduce the spread of STD's runnign wild.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
_Kitana_ said:
I am just saying Max that if you truly care about the person it can swing the other way and nothing wrong with waiting untill you find the person you want to spend your life with.

Sex and love go hand and hand a lot of times or at least they should. Maybe if they did, less girls who are in highschool would be getting knocked up and might help to reduce the spread of STD's runnign wild.

agreed it seems like no one cares anymore. i was always brought up to believe that sex was something special between two people. Its kinda screwed up tho..