Discuss Sex before the age 13?

Grumpy Old Man

Pissed Off
198
0
0
Bullshyt said:
I have my priorities straight, I am 17 and I don't plan on having sex until I know its ready. Shit, 13 or 14 isn't enough for one to know if they are ready or not. All they are is just horny little bastards. I plan on fucking the right woman, that's all I have to say. Until then, just kick back and listen to "Free Bird" and ease your mind.


That's right youngun .....just keep plenty of Kleenex handy . ;)
 

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
54
0
0
*no title*

There are three types of girls:

1. Yes, please! *drool*

2. shmeh

3. wouldn't touch with a ten-foot spiked pole

1. and 2. are acceptable for sex, while 3. is not. Also, good luck if you can find a girl that is hot at 13 y.o.
 

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
82
0
0
What the Hell?!

I don't know what the big deal is? Oh no Im going to hell for fucking to young. Oh well accept it. Use a condom. I tierd of my hands. Don't have sex with the "right" women. How bout you pussys acutaly fuck A women. I know the consuqences. Don't be such catholic pussys. There dosnt have to be a right one.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,093
183
180
Pepto Bismol21 said:
I don't know what the big deal is? Oh no Im going to hell for fucking to young. Oh well accept it. Use a condom. I tierd of my hands. Don't have sex with the "right" women. How bout you pussys acutaly fuck A women. I know the consuqences. Don't be such catholic pussys. There dosnt have to be a right one.

whoa. this is kind of sad, dont you think? I mean, you just want to fuck someone and you are not even old enough to understand sex. You need to think about who you want to be, not getting your rox off.
:(
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
12,519
8,061
637
dustinzgirl said:
whoa. this is kind of sad, dont you think? I mean, you just want to fuck someone and you are not even old enough to understand sex. You need to think about who you want to be, not getting your rox off.
:(


Actually, I think he does quite well to understand sex. What he's failing to understand is love. Sex is a matter of physics. Love is a matter of chemistry.
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,542
611
507
dustinzgirl said:
whoa. this is kind of sad, dont you think? I mean, you just want to fuck someone and you are not even old enough to understand sex. You need to think about who you want to be, not getting your rox off.


BRiT said:
Actually, I think he does quite well to understand sex. What he's failing to understand is love. Sex is a matter of physics. Love is a matter of chemistry.

Amen wise one. You stole the words out of my mouth.
 

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
82
0
0
blah

BRiT said:
Actually, I think he does quite well to understand sex. What he's failing to understand is love. Sex is a matter of physics. Love is a matter of chemistry.

I don't need love/nor do i care for it. Not even family. I don't need love. because I dont have a heart. and happy Im dont get attached to things and people.
 

scarface694life

Scarface
5
0
0
Sorry buddy, but YOU are the one who has it wrong, NOT me.

Mr Cliche said:
Screw waiting, If a girl wants to screw me, then go ahead (if she isn't icky). And anyway, waiting for the right girl is when you get married, not have sex! Get a fucking LIFE! You're sexual needs can be fulfilled better WITHOUT a computer.
Waiting for the right girl includes marriage AND sex, and in that order. You really need to get your life fixed up. NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE OR HAVENT DONT IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE NEVER TOO SCREWED UP TO COME BACK TO GOD. PM me please - I have something interesting for you...
:confused:
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
Pepto Bismol21 said:
I don't need love/nor do i care for it. Not even family. I don't need love. because I dont have a heart. and happy Im dont get attached to things and people.

No your to young to truly understand the meaning of sex and love. Your to young to even understand what it is truly about. Sex before the age of 17 is sad....

ENJOY BEING YOUNG. If your condom breaks and you mistakenly get that girl knocked up. What kind of father does a 12 year old make. The girl you had sex with could possibley die having Kids or the baby. Not to mention you could seriously damage her insides where she will never be able to have kids again.

WTF!!!
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
Fuck waiting until your married, what if it turns out she has a cock? Won't look so clever then will you?

</rant>
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
_Kitana_ said:
No your to young to truly understand the meaning of sex and love. Your to young to even understand what its about sex before the age of 17 is sad....

I read that twice and it still makes no sense to me.

</rant>
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
</rant> said:
I read that twice and it still makes no sense to me.

</rant>

Add a period in there. Basically it is saying that kids that young can not graps the full meaning of sex and what all the risk are, because it is beyound their understanding.

People having sex before 17 is kind of sad
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
I was having sex at 16 with a girl I went out with for a year. I wouldn't tarnish all young people with your brush. It all depends on the individual.

Blokes use condoms, girls go on the pill. Safety first people.

If you do have sex without protection you deserve what ever the fuck you get, be it kids or a nasty rash.

</rant>
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
</rant> said:
I was having sex at 16 with a girl I went out with for a year. I wouldn't tarnish all young people with your brush. It all depends on the individual.

Blokes use condoms, girls go on the pill. Safety first people.

If you do have sex without protection you deserve what ever the fuck you get, be it kids or a nasty rash.

</rant>

16 and 17 is still pretty young. I am not tarnishing all young people. But sex at 10, 11, 12, 13 is SUPER young and you are not mature enough to handle the effect of sex on your body, nor the stress of sex it's self
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
_Kitana_ said:
16 and 17 is still pretty young. I am not tarnishing all young people. But sex at 10, 11, 12, 13 is SUPER young and you are not mature enough to handle the effect of sex on your body, nor the stress of sex it's self

Agreed.

</rant>
 

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
82
0
0
8

_Kitana_ said:
16 and 17 is still pretty young. I am not tarnishing all young people. But sex at 10, 11, 12, 13 is SUPER young and you are not mature enough to handle the effect of sex on your body, nor the stress of sex it's self

Ok, I see people are really against me here. But you say 10 11 12 13 is super young. And that I wouldnt handle the effect and the stress of sex. Well how would you know?! Do you do it at 13? If you haven't then dont talk about what you dont know NOR understand. And lets say you have....Well then I look like a total jackass....but...unless you really know...you cant say i dont understand it...because...Look Im fine! STD free...Nobodys hurt...nobodys pregent and i couldnt feel better....So its not bad all the time...sex before marige (however you spell it) is way to long to wait in this world and time...
 

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
227
0
0
Pepto Bismol21 said:
Ok, I see people are really against me here. But you say 10 11 12 13 is super young. And that I wouldnt handle the effect and the stress of sex. Well how would you know?! Do you do it at 13? If you haven't then dont talk about what you dont know NOR understand. And lets say you have....Well then I look like a total jackass....but...unless you really know...you cant say i dont understand it...because...Look Im fine! STD free...Nobodys hurt...nobodys pregent and i couldnt feel better....So its not bad all the time...sex before marige (however you spell it) is way to long to wait in this world and time...


Alright, listen up, junior. First off you might not even know that you have an STD for another Six months or longer. By then, you might just find out that you are going to live to the ripe old age of fourteen or fifteen. If she was pregnant, then what would you do? Get an abortion? OOOOOH yeah you would really be hurt by that I'm sure, since you arent the one that has to get it done to you. Unless you are "her" and then you have to deal with the outcome of the situation. Sex before marraige might be waiting to long at this day. But at least wait until you are done watching cartoons on Saturday morning. If you were as mature as you like to think that you are, then you would have never made such a self absorbed decision. That is not to say that people that are in their late teens or early twenties can maike decisions like, that but at least their bodies are more able to handle the physical changes of pregnancy and the male can be held responsible for his part in it. If you ask me (which you did by posting this) it is just too early in the game to be messing with that shit yet.
 

idareyou

Fresh Meat
4
0
0
Lets think extremes for a moment..

what's the big deal?.. well.. when someone is "too young" it's not right for them to have sex.. and if you don't understand.. to give an extreme.. unfortunatly sick example.. "4 year old should not be having sex!" the exact age for it to be comfortable for everyone can be tossed around and disagreed upon forever.. but the facts are that people having sex should have a certain amount of maturity wich is something that is acuired by time and experience in life not to mention laws wich were made by alot of people agreeing on it.. if you don't like it move somewhere else. and in the area of having children, you obviously don't want to be torn apart by giving birth to something too big to "fit through". I personally believe that 13 is definitly not the right age because in my opinion you can't gain enough maturity to tred upon such things... and if by some crazy genious chance there is someone like that.. then they should also be mature enough to wait till they're older cause you definitly can realise what's wrong with a the picture of "children" having sex.