WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Sex, Did I get Your Attention?

Do you use protection?

• Yes, always

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • No, why should I?

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • No, it would ruin the mood

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • No, I'm married

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No, I just use abstinence as my protection

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters

yotaka

Clitpickle
Out of curiosity, just to see if these public service announcements are having any effect on most of society. I was just wondering if most people use protection. :redface:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
always, if we dont got any ill break the mood and go get some... there will be no little youknowthedeals running around

yotaka

Clitpickle
youknowthedeal said:
always, if we dont got any ill break the mood and go get some... there will be no little youknowthedeals running around
lol, good for you!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I've only used a condom once, out of curiousity. Didn't like it. It felt like it was going to pop my cock off my body. :(

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Does using a fake name count as protection?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
CopyLifted said:
I've only used a condom once, out of curiousity. Didn't like it. It felt like it was going to pop my cock off my body. :(
they do make magnium x condoms for ppl like us man

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
youknowthedeal said:
We call it The Hulk sometimes because of the way it just kept on ripping out of the regular sized ones.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
youknowthedeal said:
Ah yes, I've heard of those. Never tried them though. I just feel that there is no need anymore. And after that one experience, I decided choking my cock was not the thing to do ever again.

BTW, Magnum condoms didn't exist until like years after I tried to use a condom.

skorch said:
We call it The Hulk sometimes because of the way it just kept on ripping out of the regular sized ones.
LOL....Now that's some funny shit right there...
:thumbsup:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
i use em...but they make condoms for her but their like 30 bucks so yeah if ya wanna dish out that much for a fuckin condom

Blazed

†Punisher†
i'd rather use a condom than takin the risk of the gurl gettin knocked up less problems to worry about :mfinger:

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
errr.. I've never had sexy but I'll use protection will the chance oppertunes (sp) it's self and prolly always will

morelos

lexicon incognito
i WILL NOT USE PROTECTION, if you define 'protection' as a 'barrier method.'

1) pick your partners carefully; AND
2) get your girls on some birth control (iud, lunelle, patch, depo-provera, loestrin, etc); OR
3) just cross your fingers like i do.

magnolia

Postaholic
Okay, depo-provera is great. I just got it the other day. And if and when I have sex, u better bet he's gadda be wearing a condom anyway. I don't care what he says, I don't want to risk anything. BC is only like 99% effective, so this way, I'm covered as far as pregnancy and we're both covered as far as an std.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I have a newborn son ... so I can attest to the fact that the "pull and pray", or as I (being agnostic) call it "pull and Spray" method is not the best way to prevent pregnancy...

but back on topic... I don't use protection... with my wife...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
dont use it cuz they make him uncomfortable. i use birth control.

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm on bc right now. I got the shot. But that doesn't protect against an std.