Votes: 6 12.0%
  • No, I'm married

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No, I just use abstinence as my protection

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters

yotaka

Clitpickle
Out of curiosity, just to see if these public service announcements are having any effect on most of society. I was just wondering if most people use protection. :redface:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
always, if we dont got any ill break the mood and go get some... there will be no little youknowthedeals running around

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I've only used a condom once, out of curiousity. Didn't like it. It felt like it was going to pop my cock off my body. :(

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
CopyLifted said:
I've only used a condom once, out of curiousity. Didn't like it. It felt like it was going to pop my cock off my body. :(
they do make magnium x condoms for ppl like us man

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
youknowthedeal said:
We call it The Hulk sometimes because of the way it just kept on ripping out of the regular sized ones.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
youknowthedeal said:

Ah yes, I've heard of those. Never tried them though. I just feel that there is no need anymore. And after that one experience, I decided choking my cock was not the thing to do ever again.

BTW, Magnum condoms didn't exist until like years after I tried to use a condom.

skorch said:
We call it The Hulk sometimes because of the way it just kept on ripping out of the regular sized ones.

LOL....Now that's some funny shit right there...
:thumbsup:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
i use em...but they make condoms for her but their like 30 bucks so yeah if ya wanna dish out that much for a fuckin condom

Blazed

†Punisher†
i'd rather use a condom than takin the risk of the gurl gettin knocked up less problems to worry about :mfinger:

morelos

lexicon incognito
i WILL NOT USE PROTECTION, if you define 'protection' as a 'barrier method.'

1) pick your partners carefully; AND
2) get your girls on some birth control (iud, lunelle, patch, depo-provera, loestrin, etc); OR
3) just cross your fingers like i do.

magnolia

Postaholic
Okay, depo-provera is great. I just got it the other day. And if and when I have sex, u better bet he's gadda be wearing a condom anyway. I don't care what he says, I don't want to risk anything. BC is only like 99% effective, so this way, I'm covered as far as pregnancy and we're both covered as far as an std.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I have a newborn son ... so I can attest to the fact that the "pull and pray", or as I (being agnostic) call it "pull and Spray" method is not the best way to prevent pregnancy...

but back on topic... I don't use protection... with my wife...