WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sex in School

op3m42

Fresh Meat
How do you have sex in school where there are alot of cameras without being caught..

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Moving to a more appropriate area...

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
It really depends in the kind of school you're in.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Mostly in the vagina but if you play your cards right she might let ya go muddin'

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Try the bathrooms. They don't have cameras in the bathrooms.
It really depends in the kind of school you're in.
Yeah, some schools have cameras in the bathrooms. :cautious:

My high school had a hidden camera disguised as a fire alarm in the boy's athletic locker room. True story.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Yeah, some schools have cameras in the bathrooms. :cautious:

My high school had a hidden camera disguised as a fire alarm in the boy's athletic locker room. True story.
Was responding to the topic, not that post.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Was responding to the topic, not that post.
I knew that. :D

Annd I think a cam in the locker room is illegal? Nice old Pedo Principle Huh?
I do not remember what happened except that the camera was discovered a year or two after I graduated and the story made the local news. I am sure the excuse was something like monitoring the boys so they do not fight, take drugs, ...

I knew that. :D

I do not remember what happened except that the camera was discovered a year or two after I graduated and the story made the local news. I am sure the excuse was something like monitoring the boys so they do not fight, take drugs, ...

I Call Bull SHITT! They were a bunch of dirty old pervs! Ew!