WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sex Secrets

Wow .. tonight has been a fucked up night, but I figure I should figure this stuff out sooner or later and it's on my mind.

I did a search on the site and found a couple things, but I want to know everyone who is willing to share's secrets of anything sexual other than intercourse itself. Anything any guy or girl knows about giving girls head, fingering, anything else a newb at this kinda thing should know (and the same stuff for guys so the ladies can get something out of this thread):thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"Ah, Millhouse, it's a wonderful day. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the bees are trying to have sex with them, as I understand it."

Go Bart Simpson.

Fugly

Tenderony
Aim for the clit man aim for the clit. But spend at least 20 minutes on her neck and boobs first.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
you know what works best....well for me..is when you kinda pinch her nipples....very sensative...then nibble on her collar bone...work yourself up through the neck to her ear...
she'll be screamin in no time..
if shes your chick...and you get to explore...get to know what she likes...for example...my ex gf...she loved when i nibbled on her lip....drove her crazy....her ears too....110% chance of getting laid....
my ex ex gf...she had a thing for me kinda nibbeling on her index finger...80% chance of getting laid....id go down on her...60% chance....anyways...look fr her weak spot...is where im trying to get....it might take a while..and you should be able..and willing to explore....is tossing her salad gets her rilled up....then you must sucumb to the hairy anal canal.....good luck man....

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ahhaaa * takes notes quietly in the corner

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
teh anarchist said:
Wow .. tonight has been a fucked up night, but I figure I should figure this stuff out sooner or later and it's on my mind.

I did a search on the site and found a couple things, but I want to know everyone who is willing to share's secrets of anything sexual other than intercourse itself. Anything any guy or girl knows about giving girls head, fingering, anything else a newb at this kinda thing should know (and the same stuff for guys so the ladies can get something out of this thread):thumbsup:
You are 16 years old? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? If you were my son, you would be sent to a monestary. in thailand.

First, always use protection. period. I dont care if the girl says she is on the pill, the pill is only 94% effective. I know, because I was on the pill when I got pregant at 16 years old.

Second, even if you do use protection, sex is a very personal experience, and if you decide to take it that far, which you are too young to do, make sure that it is a monogomous relationship. you should both be tested for aids before you have sex, just incase.

Now for the fun stuff, girls like to get all the attention. Trust me, the more attention you give her, like playing with her hair, her body, that kind of stuff, the more she will give back to you. Lightly running your fingers across her back and inner thigh, that kind of stuff. As for the more intense stuff that comes after foreplay, ill let someone else go there, because I, of course, am a lady. OK, so Im not, but im still not going to give you details.

First, always use protection. period. I dont care if the girl says she is on the pill, the pill is only 94% effective. I know, because I was on the pill when I got pregant at 16 years old.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
dustinzgirl said:
The only, and I do mean only, dating advice my Dad ever gave me was "Wrap yer willy."

:thumbsup:

I was 7 and going to a friend's birthday party. I think he was drunk.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
NoSubstance said:
The only, and I do mean only, dating advice my Dad ever gave me was "Wrap yer willy."

:thumbsup:

I was 7 and going to a friend's birthday party. I think he was drunk.

LMAO at least he wanted you to be prepared.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
dustinzgirl said:
You are 16 years old? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? If you were my son, you would be sent to a monestary. in thailand.

Wait a second, didn't you just blast this guy for asking about sex and being only 16? Hmmm...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skorch said:
Wait a second, didn't you just blast this guy for asking about sex and being only 16? Hmmm...
Trying to pass on some of lifes lessons to the Gen-Y. It is harder than they think it is. There are consequences for actions. I love my kids, and my life, but it was hard as hell to get where I am now.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
well all im gonna add is WRAP IT OR WACK IT!

tzedek

Original Member
NoSubstance said:

hahahhah me too....

teh anarchist said:
secrets of anything sexual other than intercourse itself.
as in I'm not going to have sex just yet ... I know I'm not ready for that shit for now and obviously when I am ready I'll use protection, but anyways I still want to know how to pleasure a girl without sticking my dick in her... so any tips would still be appreciated:):thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
teh anarchist said:
as in I'm not going to have sex just yet ... I know I'm not ready for that shit for now and obviously when I am ready I'll use protection, but anyways I still want to know how to pleasure a girl without sticking my dick in her... so any tips would still be appreciated:):thumbsup:
You are a very smart kid. But, from a guys point of view, I wouldnt know what CL does, but he is DAMN good at it.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
best..i mean best peice of advice..is ..you gotta stimulate her...mentally..
unless shes some sex driven crazed whore...dont worry about it....please her mentally...then please her sexually....that way its not just a one night fling....you can always call her up and BAM....