WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sex shop

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
A little old lady, well into her eighties, slowly enters the
front door of an erotic sex shop. Obviously very unstable on her
feet, she shakily hobbles the few feet across the store to the
counter. Finally arriving at the counter and grabbing it for
support, she asks the sales clerk, "Ddddoo youuu hhhave
ddddildos?" The clerk, politely trying not to burst out
laughing, replies, "Yes we do have dildos. Actually we carry
many models." The old woman then asks, "Dddddoooo yyyouuuu
hhhave aaa pppinkk one, tttenn inchessss lllong aaandd aabboutt
tttwoo inchesss thththiiickkk?" The clerk responds, "Yes we do."
"Ccccccannnn yyyyouu tttelll mmmeee hhhoww ttttoo ttturrrn ttthe
dddaaammnn ttthinggg offf?"

p.s. does anybody know why when i post in the humor section i dont get any "posts" added to my post #s?

DIZNUTS said:
p.s. does anybody know why when i post in the humor section i dont get any "posts" added to my post #s?
Mainly because, and this is just my opinion of course. You post joke, after joke, after joke, and while they are funny. There is only so much one can say about a joke. Its either funny or its not.

DIZNUTS

u misunderstood my qustion...im talkin about the post count like i have 38 right now but they never go up if i post in this forum..if i post anywhere else i get my posts 2 go up..like u have more than 130....kno what i mean?

btw i just post the jokes so people can have a laugh...i dont care if i get any responses.....

Ohh, sorry.

I'm not real sure, it does the same thing to me when I post in This or That. I think it's because you need to spread your posts around. Could be wrong though

DIZNUTS

i had my "1st" post in this forum and it didnt count...if i post ANYWHERE else then it counts.....could it b a glitch??

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
No. Because of the word association thread, and others like it, Jason and Brit didn't feel that one word posts should count. Its very simple.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah, we might break humor out seperately so they count.. We'll see about that shortly... I have some other additions I gotta do first.