WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sex talk

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
I no you wana get somthing of you chest or lick somones chest so say it here tell about your hot moments and kyle stay the fuck out becasue we all no you have never had sex b4 and if you dont want every one to no or if you just wana talk to me send me a privet message and I am not a slut I just like talking about sex lol

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
lola said:
I no you wana get somthing of you chest or lick somones chest so say it here tell about your hot moments and kyle stay the fuck out becasue we all no you have never had sex b4 and if you dont want every one to no or if you just wana talk to me send me a privet message and I am not a slut I just like talking about sex lol
your like coit we need more people like you

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
?????

what do youmean more people like me :(

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
oh

My b/f and I were haveing sex and I told him to do anything he wants. He stops right there. Just fucking stops. I asked him what was wrong. He looks at me and starts to cry. Im like wtf?? I ask him again and he tells me that he loves me. Just like that. WTF?? I was talking about fucking biting me or tieing me up. No he tells me that he loves me. Bull shit. :confused:

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
youknowthedeal said:
chicks the talk about sex :)
You know that she is not the only one. Hell I am glad she is here. Someone who is like me. Rock on chick.

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

thats gotta suck so this is all we hav eone time I was in class and my teacher asked me to stay after class and then he was trying to make a move on me. He was a hot teacher but that stuff only happens in movies so I didn't do anything with him do you think I should of ?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Hells_angel said:
You know that she is not the only one. Hell I am glad she is here. Someone who is like me. Rock on chick.
i know there is you and coit and lots of others

ron

Buster of Asses
lola said:
thats gotta suck so this is all we hav eone time I was in class and my teacher asked me to stay after class and then he was trying to make a move on me. He was a hot teacher but that stuff only happens in movies so I didn't do anything with him do you think I should of ?
Should have? No.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
lola said:
It all depends. Would anyone of found out about it??

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
lol that happen in my skool 2 times this year one teacher is jail for having sex with a 14 year old the other got fired for grabbing a girls ass. :thumbsup:

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
???

I dont think so and I was so horny that day to it makes me hotjust thinking about it

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
lola said:
I dont think so and I was so horny that day to it makes me hotjust thinking about it
Hell if I were you I probably could not help myself. Unless he looked like a pussy. You know the ones I am talking about.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Hells_angel said:
It all depends. Would anyone of found out about it??
Only if she wanted them to. Blackmail can be such a beautiful thing. :cool:

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
so...

now that we are all in with the the chat what kind of things to you like to do in the bed I wana no so every one plz tell the people here what gets you off

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
lola said:
now that we are all in with the the chat what kind of things to you like to do in the bed I wana no so every one plz tell the people here what gets you off
I love being dominated. Being tied down and told what to do. To have someone whip me. Pain. Lots of pain.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
lola said:
Shy girls, with strong teeth, long nails and the ability to know when to dig in the spurs....

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Hells_angel said:
I love being dominated. Being tied down and told what to do. To have someone whip me. Pain. Lots of pain.
whips chains handcuffs oh yeah duck tape

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
GottaHurt said:
Shy girls, with strong teeth, long nails and the ability to know when to dig in the spurs....
Oh. Someone who likes it rough I see. :)