WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sex talk

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
i love...

I love anal sex when a guy puts his dick deep in my all and makes me scream not all guys like it when I scream it makes them fell like I dont want it but I do I do want it... I also like it when girls play with clit and finger me at the same time lol

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
lola said:
I love anal sex when a guy puts his dick deep in my all and makes me scream not all guys like it when I scream it makes them fell like I dont want it but I do I do want it... I also like it when girls play with clit and finger me at the same time lol
You're hired.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
GottaHurt said:
No blood and you ain't doin' it right....
Yeah. Blood is such a big fucking turn on. Expecially if I am the one who gets you to bleed. It has to be fresh.!!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
lola said:
where do you live, i would like to fuck the shit outta you now

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
lola said:
I don't do girls, but that is a big turn on right there. :p

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
sorry

sorry I have to go for a shower and then this guy is coming over to talk to me I will be back at 11:00 ok people keep talking and guys fuck us girls harder

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Hells_angel said:
Yeah. Blood is such a big fucking turn on. Expecially if I am the one who gets you to bleed. It has to be fresh.!!
Nothing like a good backhand across the mouth, bodyslammed onto the floor, then dragged up onto the bed by the hair, who said foreplay is dead....

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
GottaHurt said:
Nothing like a good backhand across the mouth, bodyslammed onto the floor, then dragged up onto the bed by the hair, who said foreplay is dead....
Then slam you ass on the bed. Jack you up. Strap you ass in tight. And hold on because it is going to be a bumpy ass ride. :)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
GottaHurt said:
you must have alotta holes on the wall by the headboard

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Hells_angel said:
Then slam you ass on the bed. Jack you up. Strap you ass in tight. And hold on because it is going to be a bumpy ass ride. :)
Planning a vacation to Florida this summer?