WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sex Tips for Dummies?

Sex Tips: Do or Don't?

• DO. Help me, I haven't a clue what I'm doing!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Sure. If it helps, why not?

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Don't. I'd rather use my imagination.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Who cares as long as I get off?

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Don't know.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Headlines scream out from every which way at the local supermarket magazine rack:

"His Secret Pleasure Points!"

"Let him know he's with a real woman!"

"Drive him nuts with Lust!"

( Actual quotes from :rolleyes: Cosmo )

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT! What the fuck ever. Does anyone actually buy this crap seeking out ways to spice things up in the bedroom? Are people really that unimaginitive? Shouldn't sex be about experimenting and exploring with one another, on your own?

What do you think? Does using a "manual" take away from the excitement?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
My sex tips for dummies:

Don't breed.
:thumbsup: i'm with you all the way on that one..
eugenics might sound facistic on first inspection but once we get down to the crux of the issue we find that in our natural, wild, primitive state the stupid would be bred out of the genepool.. they only exist now because we developed compassion as one of the more positive attributes of advanced society.. but.. when i look around sometimes i can't help thinking there should be a minimum IQ requirement in order to be in posession of active genitalia..

Descent

Hella Constipated
zoloftcasserole said:
Headlines scream out from every which way at the local supermarket magazine rack:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT! What the fuck ever. Does anyone actually buy this crap seeking out ways to spice things up in the bedroom? Are people really that unimaginitive? Shouldn't sex be about experimenting and exploring with one another, on your own?

What do you think? Does using a "manual" take away from the excitement?
Yes, it does. All women are different, and besides these magazines lack ballgag/BDSM/furry/COCK MONGLER suggestions, so people are always given g-rated suggestions which are muy Gay.

And no, I'm not into any of that.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
As a long-time relationship survivor, any fucking thing that gets your lady to do anything new in the bedroom is a good thing. I don't care if it's scrawled on a bathroom wall. Anything that works gets a big thumbs up! :thumbsup:

luciadmc2

Flame Bait
well if you're stupid enough to take those tips seriously, you shouldn't be fucking anyway, I mean what are you gonna do say Hey baby I forgot what to do next, let me look again?

superfisch

Sheep Familiar
dustinzgirl said:
My sex tips for dummies:

Don't breed.
void said:
when i look around sometimes i can't help thinking there should be a minimum IQ requirement in order to be in posession of active genitalia..
If having sex was like solving a rubix cube the world would be alot better off.

Course I'd still be a virgin...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was really scared when I saw the title of this thread that it was made by Descent :happysad:

PoisonIvy

I hate plants!!
zoloftcasserole said:

I do believe that the quotes come from 'Cosmo' says it all. It's the early 20 year olds karma sutra for dummies.

luciadmc2 said:
well if you're stupid enough to take those tips seriously, you shouldn't be fucking anyway, I mean what are you gonna do say Hey baby I forgot what to do next, let me look again?
Probably. I mean, how much "fun" would it be for someone to stop what they were doing and go 'I can't remember what to do next. Where's my cosmo?".

Taking sex tips from a magazine is like a pig wearing lipstick - pointless and it's never going to get any better.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
I don't read those but I know there are people out there that dont' really know what to do or just don't have ideas on how to be creative in bed. It's obvious to a lot but hey to some, those tips can help.

On the more blunt end. if you can't think of new ways to have fun in bed on your own, should you really be doing it to begin with?