WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sex with a cheeseburger??

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
so is Micky Ds trying to hard to appeal to young people... read the top banner ad on this page ....

then again maybe "I'd hit it" doesn't mean the same thing in different parts of the country... in Michigan it means "I'd fuck her" ... maybe I'm way off base here...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thats what it means in oregon. LOL Mcd's probably doesnt know that. Some old guy heard it playing in one of his kids rap songs and thought it would be a good advertising idea. Just like the New York got brain fiasco (althought I never knew what got brain meant)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
It means the same down here in Florida. That is just funny. I freaking hate MD after I saw the movie supersize. Fuck MD.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
In New Orleans, it also means "I'd have sex with".

I guess McDonald's finally realized they could not long market their products as food. Now they're trying to sell it as masturbation accessories. Hmmm, I guess instead of asking you if you want ketchup, they now offer KY. I can already see the headline, "Local family sues McDonalds after teen son burns penis while copulating with Bac Mac."

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Same here. Means the humpty dance ,in NY.

Then again , in a blindfold test could you tell the difference?
It's Warm and moist, dripping with cheese. :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Same in Cal, but the banner I see when I hit the link says "I´m loving it." Which I guess could be similar to "I´m tapping that."

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
heyy ! Woha man this is crazy .,.. but this dual cheese burger rocks !!

MaxPower said:
Same here. Means the humpty dance ,in NY.

Then again , in a blindfold test could you tell the difference?
It's Warm and moist, dripping with cheese. :thumbsup:
mmm... cheese.

damn

I'm trying to figure out wtf is with the new ads for McDonalds. They suck (the ads not the store). I don't know why people can't stand McDonalds food I've worked there over a year and I eat the food everyday. I haven't seen the movie Supersize Me, but I really don't care if ONE person got fat from eating there. If anything, I've gotten asked if I lost weight, it's pretty pathetic. I don't know bout the other stores but we don't supersize and we havent for a while now. I better go before people get pissed at me.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
What the hell doesn't confuse you?

Signify

Particinator
man, mc donalds is just all around shitty. I havent had one good piece of food from there ever, and im not joking. Fast food is shit on your system, and its also a factor in the high obiestity in america.

Same here in Oklahoma City; I would never fuck food thats just wrong in so many ways

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well I sure hope you wouldn't fuck food...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bullshyt said:
Well I sure hope you wouldn't fuck food...
Pft... Everyone knows you do that with apple pie.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Pft... Everyone knows you do that with apple pie.
Yup. . . everybody makes it to first base and third base with apple pie.
But some wierd people let the pie get to their bases. . .
It is a horrible and beautiful thing.
:thumbsup: