WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sex with other people: Friends and Family...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am tired of a hundred threads about fucking your friend, your sister, your dog, your best friends brother and on and on. This thread is a sticky so you can talk about it here. Do not make another irksome, childish thread about it, please. Thank you.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
i once imagined i was doing it w/ DG while CL watched and "satisfied" himself.

I don't have issues i have books and volumes of issues.... I just try to keep them nice and organised

ericman123

CEO of the internet
cryptrocket said:
I don't have issues i have books and volumes of issues.... I just try to keep them nice and organised
With a sticky hand, no less.

no. I wash my hands... something about cooking for a living makes it an obsession....

cryptrocket said:
And a little thing we like to call "The Puppet Show"....HAHAHAHAHAHA :thumbsup:

stuntboy

P-towns finest
tsk tsk tsk

u all should talk 2 more females outside your family.
wanting 2 fuck your sista is incest ... that is some nasty ass shit
u fuckers

well I never said I wanted to fuck my sister... but now that I think about it in the end when the lights are out it would still ba a warm wet hole.... sister or not. Besides she is pretty fucking hot.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
cryptrocket said:
well I never said I wanted to fuck my sister... but now that I think about it in the end when the lights are out it would still ba a warm wet hole.... sister or not. Besides she is pretty fucking hot.
i agree completely, i'd fuck your sister ;)

ambifire

Fresh Meat
this is my first time on this site and i see all of you are crazy retards...i've come home at last!

ambifire said:
this is my first time on this site and i see all of you are crazy retards...i've come home at last!
Does this look like the Welcome Wagon to you? Post in the right place, and read the rules.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
WizardlyFriend said:
i agree completely, i'd fuck your sister ;)
I second that, I'd propably fuck your sister too ;)

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
dibs on sloppy thirds! or i gues fourths if he does it first.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Stardust said:
I second that, I'd propably fuck your sister too ;)
is it just me? or does it get difficult to concentrate whenever stardust is posting.. :oddgrin:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome back DG I have an story I fucked my cousins best friend while my brother in law video taped it and my best friend blew him and then my granmother walked in and she was shocked and then i called the hopstial while i fucked my cousins best friend and then they picked her up and took her and then my dog walked in on us and he was happy and got a boner!

Wow, that was a long ass sentence!

Status
Not open for further replies.